+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Denise -"The Ex"

Denise -"The Ex"

Then:

[IMG]images/img/HR2-Denise-P_2x3_120.jpg[/IMG]

"The Ex"
    This bright, beautiful cheerleader's greatest claim to fame in high school was her long-term relationship with Gabe, one of Round Rock's star football players and Homecoming King. During her reign as one of the most active members of the cool clique, Denise made a lot of friends. However, she also made enemies.

Now:

[IMG]images/img/HR2-Denise_2x3_120.jpg[/IMG]

Children's Decorator & Designer, Leander, Texas
    Pre-Reunion - Recently divorced from Gabe, Denise's life right now is filled with her obligations as a mom and with her day job. She's so ready for a vacation, and says she wants to relive her glory days during the reunion, especially those she shared with her B.F.Fs. She's also hoping paradise will have a positive impact on her ex-husband and that it might even spark a reconciliation.
    Last edited by cali; 03-03-2004 at 10:39 AM.

Ooooo...........So gabe, her ex, is also on the show. Very good, very good. Shes good looking but looks very stuck up.

Hummm... How on earth did they convience this girl to go on TV with her recent ex husband!!! You could not get me on TV with my old high school boyfriend much less someone more recent... Does not bode well for Denise!!!

And did she say that she made a lot of friends and enemies, or is that WB hearsay???
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Hummm... How on earth did they convince this girl to go on TV with her recent ex husband!!!
    Does she know her ex is going to be on the show? Can someone tell me what a Children's Decorator & Designer is?

Quote Originally Posted by IdolFreak05
    Does she know her ex is going to be on the show? Can someone tell me what a Children's Decorator & Designer is?
    On his bio, Gabe said that he wanted to use this reunion to try and work things out with Denise. Therefore, I am assuming that she also knows that he is going to be on the show. Sadly for her, though, Fox through in a few girls who want to yell at her for stuff that happened 10 years ago, and also want to hook up with her ex-husband. This does not sound like fun for denise!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She looks exactly the same. If these two have children (which they do) they had to know that they were both going to be there!

First, she is kinda pathetic using the show to get her ex back.
    Second, how can this be the first time they've had to talk? They have kids. I assume he is in their kids life (and vice versa).

Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    First, she is kinda pathetic using the show to get her ex back.
    Second, how can this be the first time they've had to talk? They have kids. I assume he is in their kids life (and vice versa).
    I have a child with my ex and we split the time with her. I don't talk with him all that much and when I do, it's about her. In fact, since we've been divorced, I cannot remember the last time we had a conversation regarding ourselves.

+ Reply to Thread