+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High School Reunion 2 to premiere on the WB on March 14

High School Reunion 2 to premiere on the WB on March 14

HOLLYWOOD, CA (January 13, 2004) - The the second installment of reality series HIGH SCHOOL REUNION will make its debut on The WB in March, it was announced today at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour. HIGH SCHOOL REUNION will debut on Sunday, March 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET).

Now beginning its second season on The WB, HIGH SCHOOL REUNION is a dramatic reality series focusing on the intense personal connections that begin in high school and live on past graduation and into adulthood. Seventeen former classmates whose lives, loves and dreams were once intertwined are reunited at a Round Rock (Texas) High School reunion that takes place on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. The classmates resolve old rivalries and romances and, in the process, discover if past relationships still have the power to change the future.

Created by executive producer Mike Fleiss, HIGH SCHOOL REUNION is co-executive produced by Mike Nichols and Jason Carbone and produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions.

I enjoyed the first one...........yet I felt jiped when I found out that not all of them came from the same graduation year, some a year earlier some a year later.

I have a preview copy of the first 2 episodes, and I'll be watching them and writing up something soon.

Anyone know if this show will syndicate any where else since I don't get the WB up in Canada. I watched the last one when I was in Cali last year. Caught about 3 episodes and liked it, hopefully I can find this one somewhere.

I remember seeing it on TV and I live in Canada (Toronto) - but I don't remember the channel.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

I'm thinking it should be called... All the girls Gabe loved before...
    One good turn gets most of the blankets.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Anyone know if this show will syndicate any where else since I don't get the WB up in Canada. I watched the last one when I was in Cali last year. Caught about 3 episodes and liked it, hopefully I can find this one somewhere.
    Not sure if you're getting it in B.C., but here in Ontario we get it on an independant channel - the New VR (20).

But we're 6 days behind. We just got the 3/21 episode tonight. (3/27) It's not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than anything else that's on Saturday night. (Except hockey!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread