+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/23 HGTV Star 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

6/23 HGTV Star 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

It seems teams of two is still in play, and another real world challenge is on tap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 6/23 HGTV Star 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

No one is watching?

Interesting challenge -- same apartment space, designers in a team of two, designing for a couple. Whichever apartment the couple wants to move into is the winner -- I think.

When I heard Brooks' idea for the motorcycle motifs, I thought No Way, but in the execution, I really liked it. I liked this apartment the best.

Dang, I really can't remember half their names. Does that say something about being bored?

I did like Brook's and Robin's apartment the best. Liked Jeribi'sstripes. To me Ann Rue (the redhead) is really starting to annoy me. Something always goes wrong. She always looks as if it's her partners fault. She looks a minute away from either an aneurysm or a stroke.

I am not really liking what the designers are producing. Hated, hated Jeribi's guitar it looked like a 3 year old did it and Vern liked it? What is he smoking?
    Duckyface likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I can't stand Boris, and his beyond creepy smile! Ick. There is no way I could watch an entire show with that clown hosting.
    I was so hoping he would be among the eliminated tonight .

Oh, I forgot about this again. (Wonder what that says about me? ;-) ) I'll catch it tomorrow online.

And maybe even remember to set the DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I can't stand Boris, and his beyond creepy smile! Ick. There is no way I could watch an entire show with that clown hosting.
    Yeah the smiling does come across a bit serial killer on TV, but I am surprised he didn't go home for the fake crown molding tip. I sorta thought that it would be him and Taylor.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I feel the same way but the two who got eliminated were the right two. Hopefully, he'll be next. I actually prefer Ann/Jeribi's room probably because its more masculine. I think they didnt win because they were missing the drapes that could have nailed it for them. Interestingly, when they said a thief stole their drapes the camera switched to Boris! LOL....could it be that he's the culprit? We will see in the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I feel the same way but the two who got eliminated were the right two. Hopefully, he'll be next. I actually prefer Ann/Jeribi's room probably because its more masculine. I think they didnt win because they were missing the drapes that could have nailed it for them. Interestingly, when they said a thief stole their drapes the camera switched to Boris! LOL....could it be that he's the culprit? We will see in the reunion.
    Really, that's a pretty heavy accusation.

They didn't say, Boris, Bearcata...it was just the camera playing up on last week and then the creepy smile note from Sabrina. But, the drapes were not in the hall and they did make it that far as noticed by someone else.

One pair heard Tuscan and didn't deliver...another heard that he hates pastels and didn't deliver. The winners heard 20 people in to party and did deliver - as well as turning the wall into an art piece all its own with the slanted stripe. Finally, someone went with line of sight, rather than symmetry with the TV - that I like. Good going Brooks and Tiffany (last name Brooks - LOL)!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So .... what did happen to the drapes?

It would be a kick if we learn that Boris is indeed a serial saboteur.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast