+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/23 HGTV Star 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/23 HGTV Star 8: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    So .... what did happen to the drapes?

It would be a kick if we learn that Boris is indeed a serial saboteur.
    I'm not sure but I swear the Latino chick had them hanging in her apartment. They said grey velvet, right?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I feel the same way but the two who got eliminated were the right two. Hopefully, he'll be next. I actually prefer Ann/Jeribi's room probably because its more masculine. I think they didnt win because they were missing the drapes that could have nailed it for them. Interestingly, when they said a thief stole their drapes the camera switched to Boris! LOL....could it be that he's the culprit? We will see in the reunion.
    LOL! My daughter and I both laughed about the camera showing Boris when the missing drapes were mentioned. Like I said before, they stop just short of queueing the maniacal laughter. If the man had a mustache, he'd be twirling the ends of it by now!!! The whole 'whose idea was the bookshelf' thing was POINTLESS because they could have just gone to the video. Drama where it isn't necessary!

I can't seem to find a favorite - they all annoy me and bore me for one reason or another.
    dzigner likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

During the bookcase debacle, that's what I yelled at the TV, "Go to Video!"
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    ... Interestingly, when they said a thief stole their drapes the camera switched to Boris! LOL....could it be that he's the culprit? We will see in the reunion.
    Good catch. I missed that. So why did the editors show that? Either Boris had something to do with the drapes being missing, or the editors don't like Boris (which wouldn't surprise me).

I didn't love any of the apartments. I liked some better than others, but ... ho hum. I haven't been wowed by anyone so far this season.

Disappointingly, it looks like the next episode is another group/team challenge. C'mon, HGTV...we're down to 6 contestants and I want to see what each can do without having to compromise their designs and make decisions by committee.
    sparklete likes this.

What I find really annoying for the last 2 nights HGTV has been broadcasting a commercial saying that HGTV Star is a hit, that fans are saying it is the best season ever. Are these folks watching the same show we are? Are they all smoking crack? This is not the "best season ever", this is well on it's way to being the worst season ever.

Thankfully this season is only 7 episodes long and will be ending July 21st.
    Kip and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I would not be surprised if Boris was sabotaging the others......I'm sure that's just awful for me to say but I had my suspicions when Ann's bedding seemed to go missing also. I think it's the creepy smile on his creepy face but I wonder.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What I find really annoying for the last 2 nights HGTV has been broadcasting a commercial saying that HGTV Star is a hit, that fans are saying it is the best season ever. Are these folks watching the same show we are? Are they all smoking crack? This is not the "best season ever", this is well on it's way to being the worst season ever.

Thankfully this season is only 7 episodes long and will be ending July 21st.
    Maybe they have a "special" set of fans that they poll? ;-)

This is definitely not the best season ever, although I don't think it's the worst, either. (Although it's probably closer to worst than best.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12