+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mandmmom2

Thread: Crisermy Mercado Season 8

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Crisermy Mercado Season 8

Current City: Miami, Fla.

Born in New York and raised in the Dominican Republic, Cris says she proudly represents her country and culture wherever she goes. At age nine, her family became aware of her design talents after she redecorated her parents’ bedroom. Cris later attended school in the Dominican Republic, where she received a bachelor's degree in architecture at Universidad UNIBE and has subsequently worked as an architecture assistant and a draftswoman. Despite a design career that includes full-home remodels and set design for music videos and TV shows, Cris says she considers herself "a rookie" since she’s only been working in the field for three years. She characterizes her style as "bold contemporary.

Cris Mercado : HGTV Star : Home & Garden Television
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-04-2013 at 09:54 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Crisermy Mercado

Seriously? We're supposed to believe she is actually a 'contender'? Her time management skills are non-existent and her accent is far too heavy to appeal to the masses. Her incomplete room should have been cause for being sent home.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: Crisermy Mercado

Yeah but I'd like to see a complete room from her....I like bold colors too.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread