+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lucy van Pelt

Thread: Anne Rue - Season 8

Anne Rue - Season 8

Current City: Lake Mary, Fla.

When Anne isnít purchasing and rehabbing old homes in foreclosure with her husband or running her interior design firm, she and her husband are busy raising their three young boys. After graduating with an Associate of Applied Science degree in interior design from Seminole State College in Sanford, Fla., she started her career designing luxury tour buses and yachts. Since then, she has spent more than 15 years focusing on interior design and has successfully managed her own interior design firm for 12 years. She categorizes her design style as "beautiful, functional and livable eclectic." She also says she loves to incorporate color into her designs and enjoys mixing classic and coastal design styles.

Anne Rue : HGTV Star : Home & Garden Television
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-04-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Anne Rue - Season 8

Surely this is really Anne Meara, right?
    Florimel and cubsfan55 like this.

FORT Fogey

Mixing classical and coastal. hmmmmmmmmm Not my taste. I am going to guess that she won't make it far and may be annoying. I just love to make snap judgements on a photo and short bio.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'd have to say you were right on this one Shoepie. Annoying.

I don't want to have to wear sunglasses INSIDE because your room is so bright with color. So very glad that Geneieve pointed out that even though her bedding did not arrived ( for whatever reason ) it still would have been WHITE in the midst of all that riotous garish color.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread