+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Design Star . . . the ALL STAR edition . . . begins July 31st at 9

Re: Design Star . . . the ALL STAR edition . . . begins July 31st at 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Was that Kellie or Wendy? The short one.
    Kellie was her name. I'd have stared her down too, that was rather rude of her. I do believe her elimination was justified, she just did not go the distance as the rest did or tried to. The only good thing bout her space were those books as decorations.

Looks like this season will be the shortest All-Star of any reality show ever with just six contestants.
    Allie and mushybrain like this.

David Bronstad's blog is spot on. Kellie's room looked worst in real live then on camera.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

OK, I went looking on HGTV, but couldn't find last night's show. Or David's blog! I obviously didn't look in the right places :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    OK, I went looking on HGTV, but couldn't find last night's show. Or David's blog! I obviously didn't look in the right places :-)
    I found the blog but NOT the ep. It is not on HGTV as I could tell. :-(

It's there. It was just hidden away a bit.

Here you go! Design Star : HGTV Design Star Videos : Home & Garden Television
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    It's there. It was just hidden away a bit.

Here you go! Design Star : HGTV Design Star Videos : Home & Garden Television
    Thank you! (And yeah, it was definitely hidden...I finally found the video blog last night, but never did find the episode.)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm glad Dan won . . . he was my favorite during his season and he's my favorite now.

There was definitely some tension between Kelly and Hilari . . . the 'prom' comment was definitely a WTF moment. I guess it could have been interpreted two ways, but it seems that Hilari took it as an insult.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I'm glad Dan won . . . he was my favorite during his season and he's my favorite now.

There was definitely some tension between Kelly and Hilari . . . the 'prom' comment was definitely a WTF moment. I guess it could have been interpreted two ways, but it seems that Hilari took it as an insult.
    I took it as an insult, too. Kelli might not have meant it that way (she could have been trying for more of a "you go, girl!"), but she missed. Hilari was in the most recent season, but Kelli (and Leslie) were in the season before that. It's not like it was all that long ago (by Kelli's definition, she was only a sophomore at the senior prom ;-) ).

I loved that armoire cutout that Dan did. That was awesome :-)
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    I took it as an insult, too. Kelli might not have meant it that way (she could have been trying for more of a "you go, girl!"), but she missed. Hilari was in the most recent season, but Kelli (and Leslie) were in the season before that. It's not like it was all that long ago (by Kelli's definition, she was only a sophomore at the senior prom ;-) ).

I loved that armoire cutout that Dan did. That was awesome :-)
    Never liked Kelli and was surprised she won fan favorite. Snotty comment and her explanation did not make it any better. So glad she was the first one out. Her stripes were sloppy. She even said she was going to do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Never liked Kelli and was surprised she won fan favorite. Snotty comment and her explanation did not make it any better. So glad she was the first one out. Her stripes were sloppy. She even said she was going to do a better job.
    What I didn't get is how Kellie didn't notice that David basically told her that she was screwing up by treating this as a white box challenge. I also couldn't believe that she waited until the last minute to look at what other people were doing to see that they had real rooms. Amazing rooms! And she had wasted the opportunity to use all of the high-end stuff from the Design Mart. She deserved to go home!
    Allie likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast