+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Danielle Colding - Design Star 7

Danielle Colding - Design Star 7

Hometown: Queens, N.Y.

Danielle, a former professional modern dancer, is now an interior designer in New York. After she earned a Bachelor of Arts in anthropology from Stanford University and an associate's degree in interior design from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise in Los Angeles, Danielle opened her own design firm. As a self-described problem solver, Danielle believes she uses her open, friendly and quirky personality to connect with her clients. She characterizes her design style as global chic, classic modern and edited traditional.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Danielle Colding - Design Star 7

CONGRATULATIONS, DANIELLE!!

The premiere episode of her new show is Saturday, August 4th, at 8/7 PM.

According to the TV Guide schedule on my cable system, they may repeat it at 8:30/7:30 PM if you missed the first half hour. I really liked her promo pitch and am looking forward to her show very much.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Danielle Colding - Design Star 7

Caught bits and pieces of two different episodes tonight. While I liked some of the ideas she had and loved some of the pieces she (and her carpenter) created, I had to force myself not to change the channel. The "flow" is just not there and frankly, she bores me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread