+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 9/12 FINALE DesignStar 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 9/12 FINALE DesignStar 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

I knew it was Meg just from the preview of the last episode when they were all turned towards her as they announced the winner. She's a very camera-friendly person, and I did see some marked improvement and friendly design styles from her.

Personally I like to learn from designers to incorporate into my own design techniques, and I definitely learned a few ideas from Karl. Hopefully a few doors can be opened for him after the show.

I liked both Meg and Karl, but Meg's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I'd have to mute the channel to stand her.

The format was really great this time with David as their mentor. I hope they continue that next season.
    NCLurker likes this.

The format was really great this time with David as their mentor. I hope they continue that next season.
    Minus Tanika I hope! BRING BACK CLIVE!!!!
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have shiny blonde hair and was a hair stylist for 20 years. Use a good shampoo purchased in a salon for starters. And if you have been using drug store shampoo know that you have to allow your hair to grow out and be cut off before seeing a huge improvement but it will continue to look better as the damage bad shampoo creates stops. It is that simple. Also have it professionally colored. Stay away from flat irons; they fry colored hair.
    Well, rats, because I do all that and it's still not that shiny. Maybe it's because my stylist is basically covering grey/white hair with blonde color. I started going grey in my 20's and as a result, became blonder and blonder (from dark brown hair.) Could be that just the fact that it's older hair, and like the rest of my body, not what it used to be!
    But I still doubt I'll watch another season of Design Star...I love the concept but really don't like the competitions anymore, nor do I think the contestants are very ourstanding...just mediocre. And I can't warm up to the judges, two of whom I really liked on Trading Spaces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234