+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 8/1 DesignStar 6 Episode 4 Show Thread

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

8/1 DesignStar 6 Episode 4 Show Thread

Another makeover, this time at the Jersey Shore.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 8/1 DesignStar 6 Episode 4 Show Thread

Can Cathy work with anyone without it being a pissing contest? I am glad that Genevieve pointed out that the top molding should have been higher. Also instead of white washing the floor wouldn't it been better to paint it white? I think you have to take the finish off to white wash the floor? How come the only thing Cathy can do by herself is shop? She is always yelling at her teammates to help her with the painting etc.... acting as if they are selfish if they leave to go shopping. I have yet to see her do any heavy work like clearing out a room. Is she seemly lazy? Or does have a bad back or simply a rotten attitude?

Oh, glad Meg won.

Love Karl's painting. He does need to do other things, but he does great paint. Wish I could say the same about the other designer's painting. David and Karl make it look so easy.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 08-01-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    mandmmom2 and AZChristian like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was so hoping Kathy would be gone!!! If she won I would not watch her show! I hate her attitude!! Meg deserved the win.

It looks like next week is the kitchen makeover week. And Paula Deen as the guest judge. SO, wonder if they are going to stress function more than a "themed" room.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Love the previews for next week. Goes from a pissing contest to a "cat fight" (Paula Deen's words) . . . and guess who is involved - AGAIN!

FORT Regular

Cathy is definitely getting the "bad guy" edit, but it seems to be deservingly so. I'm betting they keep her for awhile to help with the drama aspect. I was very glad to see Meg win and I love to see how well teams do when they display true teamwork. I'm liking this season much better than the last few years.

I always look forward to kitchen makeovers and I'm betting it will focus heavily on function.
    AZChristian likes this.

Cathy, if every team you're on has a problem working with you ... at what point in time will you hear the CLICK that says "maybe it's not the world, maybe it's ME?" I would like her gone, she bugs the heck outta me and I don't have to live/work with her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

mom2, she won't ever hear the CLICk b/c she is too loud to hear it....
    mom2 and AZChristian like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Design Star: Fan Vote : Design Star : Home & Garden Television

This is to vote for your favorite designer. Cathy is still in 2nd place behind Kelli.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Dang...I voted 10 times for Leslie and her percentage never changed. Must be lots of votes coming in!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Design Star: Fan Vote : Design Star : Home & Garden Television

This is to vote for your favorite designer. Cathy is still in 2nd place behind Kelli.
    Cathy must have designated voters or someone made a program to vote the max allowed each day or however it is set up. No way are viewers voting for her. Never. This illustrates how easy it is to fix an internet poll.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast