+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CuckoosNest

Thread: Doug Hines: Season 6

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Doug Hines: Season 6

Doug Hines

Interior designer Doug Hines turned his love of art into a career designing spaces that blend Hollywood glamour with clean, modern lines.

Hometown: Atlanta, Ga.
    Born and raised in New York City, the arts have always been a part of Doug's life. Growing up, he studied visual arts and design and then later turned his passion for aesthetics into a career. Doug worked for several of New York's top advertising agencies as a graphic designer before moving to Atlanta 12 years ago to open an art gallery. His talent for art consultation soon led to him designing interiors for several of Atlanta's restaurants and nightclubs. While his favorite design style is mid-century modern, he also loves the glamour of Hollywood regency and the sleekness of modern minimalism. Doug, who describes himself as a loyal friend, loves antiquing and yard-sale cruising in his spare time.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-05-2011 at 11:17 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Doug Hines: Season 6

I don't know one graffiti artist from another, so I had no idea who Doug was talking about. However, I really liked the floor in his white room. Painting all the walls like he did was overkill, but he is talented in his own way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Whatever kudos he got from me this week were erased by his attitude and stubbornness this week. His refusal to even consider another paint color and his know-it-all attitude during the phone call turned me off in a big way. Think the right one was sent home!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Doug, if you're reading: Stubborn and stupid is no way to go through life.

PS - Salmon pink? Really?
    AZChristian likes this.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread