+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cathy Hobbs: Season 6

Re: Cathy Hobbs: Season 6

I think it is the same lone person voting for her...not sure who that would be. I guess it's time for me to start voting!!!!
    Allie likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I think it is the same lone person voting for her...not sure who that would be. I guess it's time for me to start voting!!!!
    lol I just voted! I didn't see the last ep, so I just went on the first two and voted for Tyler and Leslie. You can vote up to 10 times a day.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Probably the same person who writes her blog . . .

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's probably the same person who's voting for Anya to be the fan favorite on Project Runway!!!

Agree with Brent going home. That refurbished striped dresser was his major contribution and it was not just poorly painted, it was also sad looking.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Why oh why is this woman still in? I would not watch a show by her if she won (please, NO!)!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Can you believe she is No. 2 in the poll for favorite designer on the HGT Design Star Web site? Kellie has 21 percent, Cathy 18, Leslie 11 percent, and then Tyler and Karl each have 10 percent of the vote.
    EWWW? why? I think she should have been booted for that ridiculous molding idea of hers. She can't seem to get along with anyone she works with...like I mentioned upthread, she is the antagonist and kept aboard for "drama" and ratings. The judges know that she will not make for a good host on her own show nor do they want her on their network, she will be kept up until about the 2end or 3rd show from the finale and will be let go. I think that the contestants that she has had to work with in the past challenges are saints to have put up with her...I know I couldnt do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Can you believe she is No. 2 in the poll for favorite designer on the HGT Design Star Web site? Kellie has 21 percent, Cathy 18, Leslie 11 percent, and then Tyler and Karl each have 10 percent of the vote.
    Well, duh, she's voting for herself.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Bingo!!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    She must have a very large family because she can only vote 1o times a day for herself, lol.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I did some looking last night (multi-tasking while watching SYTYCD). Cathy is part of a professional organization of folks who stage homes for sale (RESA). When she was selected for the show, RESA starting sending out e-mails to their membership, encouraging everyone to vote for Cathy because she was one of their members. That explains why she's scoring so high in the voting.

In all of my searches, I found not ONE positive comment about her (even on the HGTV boards). Many people have said that if she were to win and get her own show, they'd have no interest in watching it . . . so I doubt HGTV would give her a show with such almost-unanimous disinclination to watch her.

I'll say something nice about her . . . she does not seem to show any issues with low self esteem.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast