+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Bromstad - Season 1

David Bromstad - Season 1

I'm starting a thread for David as I don't see one in the section and the HGTV thread is too buried...anyway...

For his third season of ColorSplash, David has been allowed to move the show to Miami - his home. He is ecstatic, but I am devastated. I love seeing scenes in the San Francisco Bay Area - a long ago previous home - and he won't be taking Danielle or Ian with him. It won't be the same show. Maybe I'll grow to like it, but he better have some personalities surrounding him that either get him or give him grief.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: David Bromstad - Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3762500;
    I'm starting a thread for David as I don't see one in the section and the HGTV thread is too buried...anyway...

For his third season of ColorSplash, David has been allowed to move the show to Miami - his home. He is ecstatic, but I am devastated. I love seeing scenes in the San Francisco Bay Area - a long ago previous home - and he won't be taking Danielle or Ian with him. It won't be the same show. Maybe I'll grow to like it, but he better have some personalities surrounding him that either get him or give him grief.
    That's great for David, but I'll miss Danielle and Ian. Will Claire at least be there? That's a big risk to mess with a formula that was working. Hope he's not making a mistake.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I doubt Claire will be there. She is married and in the bay area. Then there is the rest of the crew from Mia to Jeffrey to the new assistant he hired during last season, that was seen on one of his shows. I think it is going to be a new producing crew and new assistants...oh, well...three years with the old and they will be repeated now and then.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

David's new show, Color Splash: Miami debuts with two 30 minute shows immediately following the premiere of Design Star on Sunday, June 13. 2010.

In my timezone (Pacific) one airs at 11 PM and the other at 11:30 PM. Awkward place for a "new" show but I like the fact they are showing two at once. Antonio's show, The Antonio Treatment ran six episodes each one hour rather than the "usual" half hour for design shows. I'm glad David is getting similar treatment.

I love that show. I would love to have one of his paintings.

+ Reply to Thread