+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todd: Season Two

Re: Todd: Season Two

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3728016;
    I wonder if Todd will play the role of "Extra" at the network? Sort of the go to guy as a substitute host. He has been popping up now and then over the past year.

I wonder what the HGTV project is in LA David has been tweeting about? He said it was with other designers.
    Maybe they are taping another one of those challenge shows? Those were kind of fun.

I'm surprised that they never brought back Alice from Season 1. She had an online show for a while after the season ended, but then we never heard from her.
    I'd love to see her again. Or Sparkle Josh.
    Sadly, Todd was one of my least favorite contestants.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Todd now has his own show on DIY/HGTV as one of the Crash shows (Yard, Bath, House). The name is Room Crash and it premiered today on HGTV. He looks older - more like Ed Begley, Jr. - and still has a somewhat stiff presentation style, but after seeing him as a consultant or substitute host throughout the last few years, it was good to see him get his own gig.

He did a good job bringing muted Moroccan into a living dining space after getting a woman at a furniture store to take him home.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Todd now has his own show on DIY/HGTV as one of the Crash shows (Yard, Bath, House). The name is Room Crash and it premiered today on HGTV. He looks older - more like Ed Begley, Jr. - and still has a somewhat stiff presentation style, but after seeing him as a consultant or substitute host throughout the last few years, it was good to see him get his own gig.

He did a good job bringing muted Moroccan into a living dining space after getting a woman at a furniture store to take him home.
    I caught an ep of his show. Kind of fun. He didn't do that bad, actually.

I giggled at the getting a woman to take him home part. Juvenile, I know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12