+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 FINALE Discussion...and the winner is...

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

9/13 FINALE Discussion...and the winner is...

Thread is now open to discuss tonight's finale. Who will design and host their way into the judges' hearts?

Have fun...I'll join you after the west coast airing.

Re: 9/13 FINALE Discussion...and the winner is...

Please feel free to post any and all spoilers for us later timezone peeps. I might not be able to watch it tonight and I sooo wanna know who wins. Thanks in advance!

I do not know why, but I am predicting Antonio. I do not care for him, but gut is it will be.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Newbie

I would never watch Antonio's show. In fact, I'd go out of my way not to. I don't even know the name of the other guy, but, if I came across his show, I might watch. However, I wouldn't try to find it. Sad - TPTB got it so wrong this time.

I want to know where in the heck did they spend $50,000 in the 2 homes.I am giving $20,000 for the kitchens but the rest, no way.
    I guess I looked at this show all wrong. When my contractor redid my kitchen/dining/living area he helped design and did all the carpetentry himself. All we have seen either of these 2 do is go shopping. Maybe it is just that I am not impressed with either one. But since I watch a lot of HGTV I am sure I will catch his show.
    There's no place like home!

Antonio wins.

FORT Newbie

Antonio's design didn't even come close to Dan's. Perhaps it was colorful, but, the basic layout was completely underwhelming. Dan's was so more imaginative. Aside from Color Splash - are any of the other winner's still on air?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillie;3700418;
    Antonio's design didn't even come close to Dan's. Perhaps it was colorful, but, the basic layout was completely underwhelming. Dan's was so more imaginative. Aside from Color Splash - are any of the other winner's still on air?
    Kim is still on (Miles of Styles, I think). and last year's winner had her show delayed because of a baby, I understand. I think the show just started????

Congrats to Antonio. I enjoyed seeing a dark horse win. We will definitely watch his show next week - there's a special next Sunday night where he designs his own house. We found him entertaining. As he said, he has no formal training, but he's talented. He'll probably learn about scale & placement of furniture over time and then will really be unstoppable!

Was it just me or was Vern totally pulling for Dan? Also, didn't we get to dial in votes in pervious seasons?!? What happened to the voting?!

FORT Regular

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Antonio's show (Oh wait, that should be I wouldn't walk into the Living Room to watch Antonio's show. I think it is a long time I've found someone as irritating as Antonio. And what's the deal with bragging aout having no formal training. I sure wouln't want to spend a fortune for a novice designer who was "finding his way". There was no comparison with Dan's and Antonio's finished designs, Dan's was far superior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast