+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/6 Show Discussion: Celebrity Rooms Final Three

Re: 9/6 Show Discussion: Celebrity Rooms Final Three

I wasn't a fan of Lonnie's walls that she did. I don't like that one accent-wall-as-art style. And since that seemed like her signature design, I wasn't a fan. I actually hated the wallpaper design she picked. I loved the headboard and didn't mind it leaning like that. They could have bolted it into the dressers or hung it at a later date.

I actually thought she did the worst on the presentation this time around. I was not surprise that she went. I actually thought the designers did better in the earlier challenges than now.

I think the judges' take on the headboard was time management. I don't agree with that part myself. But didn't they mention again about her one big statement being an accent wall again? They might see her as a one-trick pony. That was the feeling I got when she was eliminated. The headboard excuse I didn't buy.

I think they will pick Antonio because he has a different hosting style than anyone else they have on. Dan isn't new and fresh (although I like him, his nervous giggling is irritating). I at least like the final two, so far, better than last year's winner.

I don't think who ever wins gets to decide what kind of show he hosts. I think the network has a show in mind and that is how the judges are going. Whomever wins tonight will be molded.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3699926;
    I don't think who ever wins gets to decide what kind of show he hosts. I think the network has a show in mind and that is how the judges are going. Whomever wins tonight will be molded.

That just sounded funny to me! You are right, but I am just picturing the guys in a Jell-O mold.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bless your little heart.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The jello mold might be a better show
    There's no place like home!

Yuck, Antonio won. I can't stand his hosting style. I felt as if I was watching Antonio the Clown yucking it up. His hosting style is so chopped up, there is no flow. I felt as if he was more a comedian attempting to get a laugh then explaining what he did in the house. I just feel his rooms are unfinished and not pulled together. On the other hand I thought there may have been too much purple in Dan's house. Still I really liked the daughter's room and his storage solutions for both the mom's and daughter's bedrooms. I felt that the daughter's bedroom, the color palette and storage solutions, were terrific as well as the mirrored TV cabinet in the living room. This is also the best hosting I have seen Dan do. Overall I was impressed with both work crews they did a great job.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ooops, put my post on the wrong thread.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345