+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Episode: 7/19 Thoughts ...

Re: First Episode: 7/19 Thoughts ...

Count me in and one who does not like over the top designs. What ever happened to simplicity?
    There's no place like home!

FORT Newbie

I agree...not a fan of the OTT designs but I think they were using this episode to make their "statement". The master bedroom was a DEE-saster! I guess they didn't have enough time but could they have at LEAST tried to make some effort at repairing the damaged floors. Duct taping the curtains up? Really?

I agree with the others who mentioned it...how did they decide which of the B2 went home? I think they were both equally guilty but it sounds like they used the excuse of her health by saying they didn't know if she would have the stamina.

Did anybody see the previews of an upcoming show where the chick breaks all the client's wine??? Bwah-hah-hah!

I'm excited about this season and glad to have this forum to chat about it! It's my first time on FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy;3595041;
    I agree...not a fan of the OTT designs but I think they were using this episode to make their "statement". The master bedroom was a DEE-saster! I guess they didn't have enough time but could they have at LEAST tried to make some effort at repairing the damaged floors. Duct taping the curtains up? Really?

I agree with the others who mentioned it...how did they decide which of the B2 went home? I think they were both equally guilty but it sounds like they used the excuse of her health by saying they didn't know if she would have the stamina.

Did anybody see the previews of an upcoming show where the chick breaks all the client's wine??? Bwah-hah-hah!
    I'm excited about this season and glad to have this forum to chat about it! It's my first time on FORT!
    I saw that preview and kept thinking that she is in deep dodo. It looked like she tried to pick up the wine holder with the wine bottles still in it! DUH!! Take the bottles out and then move the holder. Guess we'll see what happens on Sunday..which I can't wait..

Duct Tape the new home design tool...you all have to admit you love duct tape

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3595494;
    I saw that preview and kept thinking that she is in deep dodo. It looked like she tried to pick up the wine holder with the wine bottles still in it! DUH!! Take the bottles out and then move the holder. Guess we'll see what happens on Sunday..which I can't wait..
    I would be PO'd if I was the homeowner. I know how much money I have involved with my wine(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3594689;
    I agree with you. I do think the other bottom team should have been on the "chopping block". I'm afraid they come to regret it later but we'll see.

I can't imagine being up at 2am!!! I have to get up at 4:30 am every morning!!!!!
    Well, I'm on summer vacation, and I also have insomnia. Normally I wouldn't watch a show like this, but it's holding my interest so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3594950;
    I don't understand how they chose between the 2 designers in the bottom ... I know they probably edited out a lot of things at the judging, but they didn't explain much about who did what. Whoever did the duct tape on the ceiling probably fessed up.
    I think they decided to go with NataLee because of her health. The judges probably thought that if she couldn't handle the first challenge, then how would she handle the rest of them? And Genevieve seemed to not like the fact that she didn't eat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy;3595041;
    Welcome!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by captain;3595793;
    I would be PO'd if I was the homeowner. I know how much money I have involved with my wine(s)
    I don't have much wine at home BUT to me it would tell me that she doesn't do things carefully and that she's always in a hurry.. what's that phrase... she's like a bullit in a china shop??? Not sure if that's the right way to say it.. sorry.. it's early and I haven't had all my coffee yet

[QUOTE=CrossingGuard;3598670;] Well, I'm on summer vacation, and I also have insomnia. Normally I wouldn't watch a show like this, but it's holding my interest so far.

I'm just glad I have another show to focus on other than Bachelorette!!!!!

XEN
    FORT Newbie

About Antonio's hot pink geese or whatever, I hate it. It looks good on photos the first time but unappealing as you look at it again. I don't know but he may be good at set design so he knows what design looks good in a picture, but in Design Star I assume you deal with real rooms. It may look good in a picture at one angle but I don't think anyone can stand it when you're actually sitting on the sofa facing it.

Quote Originally Posted by XEN;3603336;
    About Antonio's hot pink geese or whatever, I hate it. It looks good on photos the first time but unappealing as you look at it again. I don't know but he may be good at set design so he knows what design looks good in a picture, but in Design Star I assume you deal with real rooms. It may look good in a picture at one angle but I don't think anyone can stand it when you're actually sitting on the sofa facing it.
    I wonder if the judges liked the actual geese, or the fact that he put that punch of color in an otherwise monochromatic color scheme room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast