+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tashika Morgan

Re: Tashika Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3645171;
    I'm surprised she's still around as well. She has been in the bottom all three weeks.
    She's gone this week if she doesn't do a total turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3645171;
    I'm surprised she's still around as well. She has been in the bottom all three weeks.
    I think she's been lucky that there has been someone at least slightly worse than her each time. She was fortunate that the judges again hated the color designer's color. And the fact that the room didn't hold their interest. AND that she had better on-camera presence than her. (Although I think the next time she does sloppy painting, no matter what, she will be gone.)

I would not have been upset if she was booted this time for the sloppy work and copying a last season design element (and not doing it well. If you copy do it BETTER than the person before you at least)

FORT Newbie

She's out with a bang. A Design Star's first. She got eliminated before the green room deliberation. WOW!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm glad that this poor deluded young lady has, at last, been put out of her misery. She seems like a good person, and I'm sorry that her feelings were hurt...but she was out of her league. She's more like a person who had just decided that she wants to become a designer and had been thrown into middle of the activities on the first day of "Maybe-I-Want-To-Be-A-Designer School".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Tashika is from the D.C. metro area, and I was rooting for her.

My, I could never stand up to the criticism these people get from the judges. You have to have an incredible sense of self-confidence. I'm woefuly lacking in that department.

And design is SO subjective. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean it's bad. It's just MY opinion.

I felt bad for Tashika. While I do agree that she was probably out of her league, it did seem to be a very mean spirited way to get rid of her. They had no mercy, whatsoever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Remember we only see an edited version of the show.
    There's no place like home!

Yes, hopefully they were not as rude as it appeared. I agree, I often wonder how you could leave with much confidence after they get finished with you, lol. Some of the blame is in not screening for more experienced applicants, then trashing them for their lack of knowledge doesn't seem fair. The judges don't seem to know what they are looking for and the judging seems inconsistent. The garage owners got everything they wanted and were very happy with their faux Hampton's garage but still they criticized terribly. I think they were successful since the homeowners were elated and they even got their eliptical machine and new doors that the other couple didn't get. What's the beef about with that team? Weird.

Kao

I'm waiting to see what Vern has to say about it. Taschica should have been gone at least a couple of episodes ago, but that was just in really, really poor form.

I think part of the reason they cut her so quick was that she wasn't answering. All I heard was blame and talk. Vern asked what she contributed and she rambled on about how excited she was that the owner like eclectic. I was glad to see her go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123