+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dan Vickery

Re: Dan Vickery

Okay, thanks ... I didn't remember him there either.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good grief! How many more guys are walking around out there that look like this guy?? It's got to be an alien thing!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think Dominic looks at all like Dan.
    Dan is a cute guy, but this guy in the picture looks hot and handsome.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3670332;
    Good grief! How many more guys are walking around out there that look like this guy?? It's got to be an alien thing!!!

If we have to clone somebody, Dan is a good place to start!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Looking forward to seeing what the designers are able to create tonight. Sometimes, kids can be twice as hard to please as adults.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I loved Antonio's kid ... What's your favorite color? SPAGHETTI!!

I couldn't tell enough of a difference with Jason's "princess" room. I think the right person went home. I loved that Dan gave his kid a huge tv, and as for the different colors in the room, I think she loved it which is all that matters.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3682580;
    I loved Antonio's kid ... What's your favorite color? SPAGHETTI!!

I couldn't tell enough of a difference with Jason's "princess" room. I think the right person went home. I loved that Dan gave his kid a huge tv, and as for the different colors in the room, I think she loved it which is all that matters.
    I think Dan's heart was in the right place, but I'm not sure that big necessarily equals easier to see. She said that she needs to sit close to the TV in order to see it, because of her eyesight, and when sitting close to a big TV, I think it would be harder to actually see the whole picture than if sitting near a smaller one. I could be wrong, but it's something that I wondered about.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do believe that Dan's client had lost all vision in one eye due to an accident.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally got to see this episode last night. I do think they eliminated the right person. I'd have to say, though, that I wasn't overly excited by any of these designs. I'm not sure if it was the challenge, itself, or the fact that these designers are just not that special. I do think it will come down to Lonnie or Dan.
    BTW, is it me, or does Genevieve Gorder come across incredibly shrewish and mean spirited? And, she seems to have a perpetual scowl on her face. When last I checked, she was Not the greatest designer the world has ever seen, so I really wish she would say something constructive instead of overly nasty soundbites.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3683300;
    Finally got to see this episode last night. I do think they eliminated the right person. I'd have to say, though, that I wasn't overly excited by any of these designs. I'm not sure if it was the challenge, itself, or the fact that these designers are just not that special. I do think it will come down to Lonnie or Dan.
    BTW, is it me, or does Genevieve Gorder come across incredibly shrewish and mean spirited? And, she seems to have a perpetual scowl on her face. When last I checked, she was Not the greatest designer the world has ever seen, so I really wish she would say something constructive instead of overly nasty soundbites.
    I agree about Genevieve on both counts. She's really a very average designer, and she's being so negative and DRAMATIC! on this show. I crack up, though, every time I see her on the preview for this coming week. I forget exactly what she says, but the "We're designers!" Thing is hilarious, like designers are somehow special people who are above the behavior they are exhibiting. LOL
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread