+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dan Vickery

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Dan Vickery

Must admit that I've never seen nor heard of this Brandon Routh gentleman, but I do see a resemblance. I googled pics of Jerry and Charlie O'Connell, together, and between the two of them lies Dan Vickery, for sure. And that's not a bad thing. He could definitely be in the family.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Dan had an interview with the local TV station:

I cannot post URL yet, so you'll have to cut and paste and remove space to watch the interview: www .katu. com/amnw/segments/51035562. html

I think he looks a lot like the guy from The Listener. Too bad NBC cancels The Listener. He's so cute.
    Craig Olejnik's pix: images2. fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/Craig-Olejnik-as-Toby-Logan-on-NBC-s-The-Listener-craig-olejnik-6718634-401-604. jpg

In the interview, they said he looks like Dylan McDermott, which is true. But I just realized that if you put guyliner and black funky hair on him, he could be Adam Lambert. .

(Except for his lips. The top lip is really skinny.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3622882;
    Must admit that I've never seen nor heard of this Brandon Routh gentleman, but I do see a resemblance. I googled pics of Jerry and Charlie O'Connell, together, and between the two of them lies Dan Vickery, for sure. And that's not a bad thing. He could definitely be in the family.
    I'm sure you know by now since you did a google search on him, but Brandon Routh was the guy chosen to play Superman in Superman Returns, the revival of the Superman movies. Before that role, he really wasn't known for much. I think his biggest gig was being in a Christina Aguilera music video. (It was for "What a Girl Wants," if any of you wanted to know). I think he was chosen partly because he looks a bit like Christopher Reeve. The look of CR has kind of been associated with Superman for a while now, since he played that part so well.

But anyway, I don't think Dan looks like Brandon at all. I do see his resemblence to the O'Connell brothers. He even looks like he could be their brother!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

To me, he looks like Timothy Dalton (James Bond before Pierce Brosnan)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Loved Dan's room, even though it felt very masculine.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

He is an architecture student so the use of three dimensional objects - the apples and the build-out to showcase them as well as the wood slice wall graphic fall in line with his skill set. I loved the apple red against the deep red of the walls...and the apple graphic on the couch tied it all together.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3635114;
    He is an architecture student so the use of three dimensional objects - the apples and the build-out to showcase them as well as the wood slice wall graphic fall in line with his skill set. I loved the apple red against the deep red of the walls...and the apple graphic on the couch tied it all together.
    I could definitely see is architecture background in that room. I really liked it, but then I prefer more masculine design myself. He described his room theme perfectly. He truly had a theme. Most of the designers just gave a vague style idea for their room.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good job, Dann-o!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Who is John Galt?

His room was by far the best - beautiful and masculine. I agree that he looks like Timothy Dalton - black hair, blue eyes, thin lips and strong bone structure. He is a very pretty man with a lot of talent. I could easily see him winning this.

+ Reply to Thread