+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dan Vickery

Re: Dan Vickery

Wasn't Alice's online experience more of a blog, rather than a video, though? I think I only looked at it once, so I may be off base.

Not suprised that Dan was the voters favorite as he is mine too. I am so glad that he will be getting a show even if it will be on-line. Hopefully this will cross over to a tv show in the near future.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3711650;
    Wasn't Alice's online experience more of a blog, rather than a video, though? I think I only looked at it once, so I may be off base.
    I believe they were videos, too. I did use a lot of her headboard tips, shopping, etc.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Dan along with Antonio is featured in the constantly running HGTV ad for their Holiday Season. Why, I don't know. David already had his Special - Behind the scenes at Disney World - and this week is Celebrity Homes week. The specials seem to happen on Sunday in the normal "Special" timeslot.

I don't know if this means Dan is going to take part in one of the Specials or not. Why bring him in to do the commercial, though?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3762497;
    Dan along with Antonio is featured in the constantly running HGTV ad for their Holiday Season. Why, I don't know. David already had his Special - Behind the scenes at Disney World - and this week is Celebrity Homes week. The specials seem to happen on Sunday in the normal "Special" timeslot.

I don't know if this means Dan is going to take part in one of the Specials or not. Why bring him in to do the commercial, though?
    He was a guest on one of the Sandra what's her name Christmas decorating shows. She had him build some toy boxes for a set of triplets.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Dan's online show at HGTV.com is called kidsizedesign. I saw the first commercial for it today. I searched HGTV and they didn't have it listed yet...but it does show Dan as part of that Christmas special show.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-14-2009 at 03:22 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The eight episodes of his online show start January 4, 2010.

Kid-Sized Design : Decorating : Home & Garden Television

There is a sneak peek up now. They look to be full size shows with makeovers - only online and not on TV.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-16-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Another show for DAN VICKERY - HONEY DO - on TLC - starting June 17th at 10PM

'Honey Do' hunks don't mind making men jealous - TODAY.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Another show for DAN VICKERY - HONEY DO - on TLC - starting June 17th at 10PM

'Honey Do' hunks don't mind making men jealous - TODAY.com
    Thanks for the heads up. That looks like fun to watch!
    Little Sew&Sew and mandmmom2 like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

So, did anyone else watch?

It's a lot cheesier than I expected. Injecting a bit of humor is nice, but they overloaded on the shtick.

The fireplace in the first episode looked much better after the hunky handymen were done, but I can sympathize with the husband for not wanting to tackle the job himself. Must have looked intimidating to the untrained eye.

The sheet hanging in the window for a decade? Oh honey, I don't think so! Momma don't play that game! I'd have given my hubby a month - at the absolute max - and that would have tried even bit of patience I had and gotten on every last good nerve. After a month, I'd have tackled it myself or hired someone to do it for me.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread