+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

11/23 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show finale in this thread until at least 2:00 am Eastern time. Thanks, and enjoy the show! May the best (wo)man win!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

2nd runner-up: Raven/Donnell
    1st runner-up: Alberta/Albert
    Winner of $250,000: Wynona/David
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think that the right person won.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I really liked David, but I never bought him as a woman, so I was cheering for Albert.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I don't think he makes the best woman either....Albert definetly had him beat with that. However, in the other aspects they were looking at I think he was better.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I think David definately deserved to win.

Albert thought he should win only because he was the most beautiful, and the competition wasn't about outer beauty.

David definately worked very hard and learned many lessons.
    I thought Donell should have been 2nd because he also worked very hard at learning the lessons.

I don't think David looked the most like a woman by any means, but he seemed much more sensitive to what he was supposed to be learning on the show...and as he said, beauty is on the inside. Way to go Dave!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm so pleased that David won.
    His answer to his wife's question was very touching and he seemed to have really realised that the competition was about more than looks.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I didn't care much for David and his woe is me attitude. We had to endure this every week with him, and it just started to get to me. I had a feeling he was the winner because of that. I think all of the guys learned from this experience.

I guess he was deserving of the win, but I just got tired of hearing him talk about what the other's had that he didn't... right down to the evening dresses.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I was glad that David won since I felt he got the most out of the experience in that beauty is beyond what you see. I thought that Albert was very superficial although the best looking of the bunch as a female. I also like Donnell although I think his secret taping was his downfall - not ladylike although a cunning maneauver! Great job, David - sweet guy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast