+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 5 (11/16) Recap- "Honey, I Flipped My Wig"

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    You never know when a loved one will disappear for a few weeks to go on a program called "All American Male" and come back looking so hot you feel a need to grope them.

Albert (Alberta) goes home to Birmingham, Alabama (the birthplace of metrosexuality)

It just goes to show that little boys still love their dads no matter how they are dressed.

They all seem amused by this little experiment and his mother even calls him Raven as he shows off the way his breasts jiggle. What better way is there for a son to make his mother proud?

I said poker, not poke-her

But, pie is pie, and who, in their right mind, would pass up free dessert baked by crossdressers? Not me!

They soon learn that they will be spending the evening giving themselves home spa treatments such as facials and footbaths. They may be losers, but at least they’ll be soft and silky smooth.
    Excellent recap OTS!

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    You never know when a loved one will disappear for a few weeks to go on a program called "All American Male" and come back looking so hot you feel a need to grope them.

It’s like when you’re a kid and you’re at a carnival, and a clown springs out from behind a red door and scares you so badly that you wet your pants. Maybe you spend the rest of your life afraid of clowns, maybe you fear doors – maybe you “have an accident” whenever you see the color red.

Albert (Alberta) goes home to Birmingham, Alabama (the birthplace of metrosexuality) and is greeted by his girlfriend’s mother.

They all seem amused by this little experiment and his mother even calls him Raven as he shows off the way his breasts jiggle. What better way is there for a son to make his mother proud?

Humiliation, thy name is woman

I’m utterly humiliated on Albert’s behalf and would like to extend an offer to help him dig a hole so that we can both crawl in it and die.

I said poker, not poke-her

Nope, Lassie can’t be fooled by a wig and pantyhose - no sir.

I can bring home the bacon, but dessert may be a problem

Actually, they are three pastry chefs from LA, who had to have been a little weirded out when they were sought out for this strange little task. But, pie is pie, and who, in their right mind, would pass up free dessert baked by crossdressers? Not me!

They may be losers, but at least they’ll be soft and silky smooth.

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore
    You're on a roll with these! Another great job, and some really, really, freakin' priceless one-liners!! Oh my. Hilarious! You da woman! Supahstah! *leaps forward*

Great recap, OTS. I can't wait to see what you do with the finale of this odd little show.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12