+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/9 Discussion thread - better late than never

11/9 Discussion thread - better late than never

I was having trouble with my computer last night and made several attempts to start this thread - to no avail.

Oh well, if you'd like to discuss last night's show, do it here.

I'll be the first, and say that I was sad to see Michael go last night. On top of being the biggest threat, he was also a really good sport and seemed to be making the most of his experience. Plus, he is one hot chick.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I half-watched it last night for the first time. I was on the phone the whole time with a friend who has been watching from the beginning. We concluded that the wedding had to be totally put on for the show. But it was still hysterical seeing those guys jump around in the bridesmaid dresses and spike the bouquet.

Last night's show was too funny.
    These guys get right into this at times. To watch them fight over the bouquet
    They certainly seem to forget that they are wearing dresses at times.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I'll be the first, and say that I was sad to see Michael go last night. On top of being the biggest threat, he was also a really good sport and seemed to be making the most of his experience. Plus, he is one hot chick.
    Me too OTS. I thought if drippy Debbie would have hung in there she could have convinced the judges to keep him. I can't stand Carmen/Cree.
    My favorites that are left standing are Raven, Alberta and Wynonna. In THAT order. Raven was cracking me up yesterday with the sprained shoulder trying to take care of the baby.

I've got to think Albert(a) is going to be the winner of this thing. Unless the guys gang up on him, now that Michael is gone. I wonder of they will change the elimination process, now that there are only four guys left.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I watched the show for the first time last night, and I absolutely fell in love with Michael. He's a pretty boy who has the two things that turn me on the most: 1) great cheek bones and 2) he looks really convincing in drag. OF COURSE, he gets voted off.

Aww, crap!
    "Let's go piss off some heterosexuals ... if we can find any in this great, big, gay world of ours ... LET'S GO!" -Gale Harold, Queer As Folk season 3 wrap party reel

I agree it was too bad they let Michael go. But obviously the other guys were going to keep putting him up every week until he did go.

Funniest part of the show (for me) was Donnell/Raven wondering why his "baby" was white.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Everytime I think about those "women" diving for that bridal bouquet I start laughing again. That was absolutely hysterical. And Alberta having to hold her dress up at the boobs...

Donnell and the baby were funny too. I thought Wynona did a great job with his baby. I wish Cree had been the one to go instead of Michael.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread