+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 (11/2) Recap - "Devil With a White Dress"

Awww, man, why did I have to post after Shazzer? Now anything I say will be lackluster and drab and...other synonyms for lackluster and drab. How the heck am I supposed to follow dancing bananas and butter churning?

All's I can tell you is what I feel from the heart: you have no need to search further for your inner goddess--you are clearly a divine force when it comes to words!

Anyway, I see many of my favorite lines have already been quoted, so I'm just going to pull out my favorite paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    One of the guys manages the ultimate cool move of suggesting that a dinner of one raisin would probably be perfect for her. I’m sure she loved that – not. The boys flock around her and follow her around to show off their pumps, their clothes, their fake breasts. They watch as she plays with the fake boobie and make mental notes of this moment so that they can replay it in their minds forever.
    Good going, OTiS! Can't wait for next week.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Great job, OTS! Very funny recap.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Awww, man, why did I have to post after Shazzer? Now anything I say will be lackluster and drab and...
    I know. But, OTiS, I loved your recap!! I was laughing at the supermodel bootcamp. See ya next week!!!!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I'm glad I took the time to read this wonderful recap.

Quote Originally Posted by OneTVslave
    The guys express views that anyone who has ever watched a reality show has heard before: “Elimination was tough.”, “Last night was a real awakening.” – and so on.
    Incredibly true.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Woot Woot OTiS. My sister read me at least 20 different recaps on the phone yesterday, and I'm so proud of you. Excellent job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12