+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least 2:00am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

The boys are meeting up with Fredrique tonight for a supermodel photo shoot. I thought it was completely adorable!

Cree was a pink haired housewife, which was my favorite
    Albert did Cleopatra, which suited him perfectly and he took amazing pictures
    David was an angel, and he's such a doll with his attitude, I just love him!

Those are my personal top three, but we also had a mermaid (Scarlett), a fururistic spacewoman (Raven), and Marilyn Monroe (Giselle).

Ok, I just noticed I'm wierd oh wait, I already knew that! But anyways, seems like I know my favorites by their man names, and my least favorites by their girl names, just odd.

It's hilarious how beautiful Alberta and Scarlet are. I just want to vomit

"Maybe in her language Cree means Don." XD XD

and Cree wins the reward competition (photo shoot). I finally picked a winner, that's just incredible, I never do that! He's looking much better in his Carmen getup tonight as well, sort of a tough/sporty gal, but definitely lookin better than the other two shows.

Rut roh! Cree says he's taking one person on his dude pass and then changes his mind the next morning?? This is gonna lead to an ugly situation down the road me gets the feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    It's hilarious how beautiful Alberta and Scarlet are. I just want to vomit
    So true, so true.

Libs, I agree, I am sure Cree will live to regret changing his mind. Everyone is already jealous of someone who wins the pass and immunity. Not a good idea to draw any extra attention, IMO.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Awww mannnnnnn, as much as Cree will deserve what poo he gets for changing his mind....I'm SO glad he picked the "ugly ducking" to go with him. David has been such a great sport in this entire thing and really managed to keep a good attitude knowing that he was sort of an outcast with his looks.

Dave is a sweetie, I'm glad he got to go. It looks like he feels really guilty about voting for Michael, seeing as how he gave up the dude pass for him.
    - Albert Einstein

Dude, I'm so about the Cree love tonight, he's killin me! This is probably not an exact quote, but I tried to catch it while he was saying it regarding having to wear a swimsuit tonight....""when I found out we had to wear a swimsuit, I felt exploited, I felt used"

Scarlett and Giselle are up for eviction, hmmmmm. I didn't see Giselle being up, but ya never know with these guys what they're up to! I have fear they'll put up Albert soon cause of the same reasons they are putting Scarlett up, which'll be a shame cause he's freakin gorgeous.

I certainly understand that Scarlett poses a threat to them, but Dan is definitely less trustworthy.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast