+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 (10/26) Recap - "Walk Like a Man, Talk Like a Man"

They are taught about 3 types of orgasms for women.
    I *really* need to start watching this show.

Great first recap, OTiS! Loved it! I think I injured my clavicle laughing so hard.

This is what happens when Shazz and SFG beat me to a recap!

I know they've been quoted, but:

Cree states that no matter how good your makeup looks or how skankalicious your shoes are, it is when you put on the wig that you officially become a woman. And here I thought it had something to do with ovulating. Silly me!

Sorry folks, nothing to see here, just a bunch of freaky-looking women and a Phoebe Cates impersonator.

Excellent job
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It appears that the chemicals in the cosmetics are quickly absorbed into their bloodstreams, as they soon begin acting like real women.

This just goes to prove what we women have know for a long time – that there is a direct correlation between pantyhose and insecurity.

I’m sure he is picturing Ryan pounding Pabst Blue Ribbon and smashing the cans with his manly forehead.
    What a brilliant debut, OTS! What a fun read. I can't wait to read the next one.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

What a grand entrance debut you made, OTiS! I love how your personality came through in the recap. So much has already been quoted . . . I'll just leave it at I loved it all!

So much to quote, Snowie and Shazzer have beat me to it but I'm quoting anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    With that, he rummages through a drawer full of sticks of deodorant, all of them, apparently – Powder Fresh. This doesn’t please him, for some reason. I guess he was hoping to find the “Definitely Not a Guy” or the “I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar” scent, which is always sold out, dangit.

The first visitor of the day is Danae Doyle, Femininity Expert. Femininity Expert, huh? My mind wanders as I speculate what other gigs she gets besides reality shows where men are trying to act like women. Who knew that was a job? The expert directs the boys to sit with their legs together and to the side, and to flutter their hands about, absent-mindedly stroking their own shoulders and neck, as all women have a tendency to do, I guess. At this point I am wondering if Ms.Doyle didn’t just forge that diploma in Feminine Expertise; certainly she didn’t pass the rigorous exit exams that must be required for such a strict discipline.

The next visitor is David Coury, vocal coach. He has the men sing scales, pushing them to hit high notes usually reserved for testicular injuries.

Cree states that no matter how good your makeup looks or how skankalicious your shoes are, it is when you put on the wig that you officially become a woman. And here I thought it had something to do with ovulating. Silly me!

If these were real women, they would also add that since he is the prettiest, he must be a major bee-otch.

When asked why she is voting for Ryan, one woman explains it is because (s)he is acting coquette-ish and also looks like she has had a few children. D’oh! Those are words every woman likes to hear, right girls? Ryan rolls his eyes in true ladylike fashion.

They are taught about 3 types of orgasms for women. I bet Albert and Dan are sorry they missed this! They should be, anyway - grumble, grumble.

Scarlett thinks he was chosen because he is so pretty and the other guys might be a little jealous. Girlfriend, you are gonna go down with that attitude, mark my words.

Ryan gets a cigar, hangs up his wig for the last time (maybe, who knows?) and heads back out into a man’s world.
    Excellent recap OTS, I look forward to the next one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12