+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rick

Rick

RICK
    hometown: Milwaukee, WI
    marital status: Married
    children: Three sons, Ages: 9 yrs, 15 yrs, 18 yrs; Two Daughters, Ages: 7yrs, 4 yrs
    height/weight: 6'1" / 225 lbs.

profile notes:
    Rick is the ideal all-American dad. He loves the Brewers, Packers, all types of sports and his beer. Rick is, for sure, a man's man.

Don't let the look of Rick fool you. He is the father of five children of all age ranges. Rick looks like a tough guy but manages to choke up when talking about his children. He and his wife Amy have been married for ten years because they compliment each other.

Rick says that he has a competitive nature and loves a good game. He also seems to be the leader when playing on a team. He has a jokester side that comes out when he is having fun with friends. He's been known to pull a few crazy stunts in his day. He will do just about anything to win. He has a great sense of humor.

What will he do with the money?
    Rick will use the money to invest in real estate, pay off the bills and take a well-needed vacation.

Why will he do it?
    Don't let the distinguished gray hairs fool you. Rick is a total youngster. Rick is out for a good time, all of the time, whenever and wherever. He has been known to instigate and lead party-goers into stripping down to their skivvies. This kind of challenge is easy for him as he is young at heart and very competitive.

I have a feeling that he will look like a man in a dress.
    That is if he takes part in this at all.

ahhh, some may opt out when they get the details? This is only the second bio I've read, but so far neither one looks like they'd make an attractive woman.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    he'll do it. Packer fans stand in the freezing cold wearing nothing but body paint on their naked bellies. Why? Because they're drunk. Give this guy a bottle of brandy and then call him Brandy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think they're all going to do it personally.
    The only thing that made me even question whether they would is the "Why Will He Do It?" question.
    That made me think that some might not.
    I think the people who they have bio for have definitely decided to do it though.
    There are probably more contestants than this to begin with.

I see....Bea Arthur.

+ Reply to Thread