Thread: Nathan

Nathan

NATHAN
    hometown: Milwaukee, WI
    marital status: Lives with girlfriend of two years
    children: None
    height/weight: 6'3" / 185 lbs.

profile notes:
    Nathan is the all-American man, raised on apple pie, baseball and his mama's cooking. What more could you ask for? Because of his young age, Nathan tends to be a wild child. Being very competitive, he finds it very difficult to lose when challenged. He is always looking for the next adventure and won't quit until he is on the top of the game. Nathan says he is a fierce competitor, and it doesn't even matter if it's family or girls. The man doesn't like to lose. Nathan is a guy's guy. He loves sports, beer, women and, as cocky as he is, he managed to find himself a lovely girlfriend named Katie.

What will he do with the money?
    Nathan would spend the money on Dermatology School for Katie. They also decided together that they would take a "phat" vacation.

Why will he do it?
    Nathan's youth and cocky attitude will definitely keep him in the game. As a fierce competitor, nothing could make him back down. He definitely would feel stupid if he walked away from such an easy win. Nathan is a Midwestern "man's man" who loves sports, beer and girls. He will surely be a fun match for any competition.

Because of his young age, Nathan tends to be a wild child
    I don't think 28 is all that young.
    I have a horrible feeling I might have just discovered which one will be the loud guy.

LG.
    a 6' 3" woman? He might dress in drag, but would only fool someone who is truly clueless, as drag queens usually wear heels.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

fluff I was thinking along the same lines when I read the "young age" bit... I decided to stretch it and believe that they also think of 37 as a young age

He has a mans smile
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

37 is young

Yes, he's very jawish.

He's going to be one fugly woman.

As I said in my recap, Lurch in a dress.
    He did not look good at all

+ Reply to Thread