Thread: Michael

Michael

MICHAEL
    hometown: Birmingham, AL
    marital status: Lives with girlfriend of 4 1/2 years
    children: None
    height/weight: 6' / 150 lbs.

profile notes:
    Michael is never sad and never down. This is truly his energy--always smiling, always upbeat and always on. He is like a magnet, he sucks you in and you hang onto every word. He is a true-blue Alabama boy.

Michael does have one problem, he always says what's on his mind and thinks out loud once and awhile. He just can't help but be himself. He would definitely be the life of the party and bring good spirits and vibes wherever he goes. The man knows no strangers.

Michael has been dating his girlfriend Leigh Anne for almost five years. He is so in love and you can really feel it when you look at them together.

Michael is always up for a good time and would revel in any challenge presented to him. Michael may seem like he would be everyone's friend, but look out!

What will he do with the money?
    Michael would buy a house for him and Leigh Anne.

Why will he do it?
    Michael is a ball of energy. He is willing and ready to play the game. Michael doesn't censor himself and acts without speaking, which means that he would be deeply vested in the show before he realizes what is happening and probably enjoying himself the whole time. The fact that there is major cash involved only makes it more exciting.

I think he could make a pretty girl. I guess we'll see.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree Cali, there's something about him!

Yep, he looks very pretty He has much potential in him so to say.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

what's a marble fabucator?
    I was thinking he probably wrote down that he's a marble fabricator and whoever set up the site mistook the r i for a u, but that doesn't seem likely either.

Bizarre.

I agree though, I think he could be a pretty one.

Michael ranks on the top of the ladder of guys that can pass off for one of the girls. I think his GF said that she hopes he doesnt look prettier than her. I think she needs to start worrying....

He definitely could pass as a real woman...until you looked really close. Hmm..this is weird. I can't put it into words. There is something about him in drag that doesn't look quite right. I've seen the same 'something' in a lot of crossdressers before. Gah, oh well. Maybe someone else will understand what I'm mumbling about.

I was pleased the judges didn't boot him.
    Debbie was right, he did nothing wrong and the other ladies only nominated him because he's very convincing.

He seemed a lot less boisterous this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Furies
    He definitely could pass as a real woman...until you looked really close. Hmm..this is weird. I can't put it into words. There is something about him in drag that doesn't look quite right. I've seen the same 'something' in a lot of crossdressers before. Gah, oh well. Maybe someone else will understand what I'm mumbling about.
    The obvious thing would be the Adam's apple thing. I think his face is too chiseled. But, then again, so is Maria Shriver's. I think she looks a little like a drag queen the older she gets. Her mom, Eunice has the same thing going.

Quote Originally Posted by Furies
    There is something about him in drag that doesn't look quite right. I've seen the same 'something' in a lot of crossdressers before.
    Might that "something" be, oh I dunno, a penis?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast