Thread: Donnell

Donnell

DONNELL
    hometown: Mableton, GA
    marital status: Married for one year
    children: None
    height/weight: 6' / 190 lbs.

profile notes:
    Donnell is one of a kind. He is a very athletic guy with a lot of dedication. Donnell weighed 250 lbs. at age thirteen, and since then has turned his life around. He now has a great physique and helps others stay healthy by being a physical trainer.

Donnell has a very positive outlook on life. He considers himself to be a big kid and doesn't take himself too seriously. Donnell proves this by having stand-up comedy as a hobby. Comedy is his passion, but personal training is his business. He loves to make people laugh and make fun of himself, too.

With his dynamic style and his comedic approach to life, Donnell may win this competition with his charm.

Donnell is very adventurous! The only thing he won't do is anger his mom. He doesn't get embarrassed easily or scare easily.

What will he do with the money?
    Donnell is a trainer and wants to open his own gym and pay off his house payment.

Why will he do it?
    Donnell has a lot of charisma and would be open to anything that included fun and challenge. Because of his comedic nature and his upbeat personality, this show will be right up his alley.

I don't know why, but his grin makes me grin. If he covers his arms he may be able to pull it off
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think he's too muscular to pull it off!

I love that Donnel is putting so much effort into this, he's really doing his homework.
    He 's not as pretty as some of the others, but despite his muscles I do find him pretty convincing.
    He hs a great skin too which helps.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    It looks like some of his hard work may backfire against him. I'm surprised he wasn't one the ones up for eviction last night. Some of the other guys do see him as a threat.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread