Thread: David

David

DAVID
    hometown: Glendale, WI
    marital status: Married
    children: Six-year-old son / Seventeen-year-old daughter
    height/weight: 5'6" / 250 lbs.

profile notes:
    David is Milwaukee all the way, and his thick accent gives it away. He looks like a lion, but he is really a gentle bear.

David is a doting husband and loving father and he works his fingers to the bone to provide for them. David seems quiet at first, but that is because he is evaluating the situation. He truly is a competitor.

David is a warm, gentle, sincere man and seems to be the nurturer. David will bring a gentle feeling to the house. He'll be a friend to all as he likes to talk sports, play games and engage in friendly competition.

What will he do with the money?
    David would pay off all of his debt, bringing him back to square one.

Why will he do it?
    David is a true family man. When he says he is going to do something he finishes the task. David is so fun-spirited and easy going that nothing will make him turn back. He doesn't have even a bit of embarrassment. David's wife is so supportive and nurturing that if it made her laugh, he would do it in a heartbeat.

oh yeah.. he'll make a hell of a woman

Don't get me wrong, he looks and reads like a nice guy... but guy is the key word there
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really like this guy.
    It was kind of sad when he was upset about the normal female anxiety of not being attractive enough.
    He seems like a really great guy and is defintely improving in his lady-ability.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I really like this guy.
    It was kind of sad when he was upset about the normal female anxiety of not being attractive enough.
    He seems like a really great guy and is defintely improving in his lady-ability.

I totally agree Fluff. He seems like such a nice guy that you couldn't help but feel bad for him.

I felt bad for him as well, but luckily he doesn't have to live as a woman.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Dave is my hunny! He's such a sweetie! I hope either him or Albert wins...i don't like the others too much...although he's a great guy i must say he looks like fred flintston in drag when he's dressed a woman..lol

Nancy, I have to think that either he or Albert will win. Albert is definitely the most feminine of the group , but Dave is such a sweetie, how can you help but root for him?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Wynonna Rocks!
    My money is on him to win.
    Albert is too vain to win.

I am from Milwaukee, originally. And I am proud that there is finally a realitywhore we can be proud of! Sue Hawk and that Leanne chick on 'Vivor are bad examples of midwest, rather Milwaukee, values.

I am hoping Dave wins...if the judges judge the men on who learned the most of what it is like to be a woman then David will win but if it is appearances only then Albert will win.

+ Reply to Thread