Thread: Cree

Cree

CREE
    hometown: Las Vegas, NV
    marital status: Married for ten months
    children: Son, age six
    height/weight: 5'7" / 185 lbs.

profile notes:
    He met his wife a few years ago not soon after she was divorced and faced raising her child on her own. Growing up in a home raised by a single mother, Cree was sympathetic to her situation. It was almost as if they were destined for each other. He has taken to the role of a father figure and really enjoys being in an "insta-family" situation.

He is very bubbly, full of energy, and has an opportunist view of life and a salesman's personality.

Always trying to get ahead in life, he has created many job opportunities for himself. He came from a meager background and has created quite a comfortable life for himself and his family. He would be doing the show as an entertaining challenge rather than for the money.

What will he do with the money?
    He will take his wife on a honeymoon because they never had time for one. And whatever is left, he will put away in a savings account for his wife to have as a safety net so he can continue starting new businesses.

Why will he do it?
    When presented with a challenge, he will do it and do it well. He has created many companies and never turned away from a conquest. This is an opportunity he cannot buy with money.

awwww. I think I like him. He may be able to pull it off too.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Good looking guy. But height/weight wise (I think) he would qualify for plus size if he were one of Tyra's girls It will be funny to see these guys try to squeeze into dresses made for women - how many of them will get the must-fit-into-smallest-size complex?
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I was just looking at the height/weight stats too.
    It looks as though he carries that pretty well, perhaps he's muscley under that t-shirt.
    Of course that wouldn't bode well for his chances of being a convincing female.

Oh dear.
    I thought he looked dreadful.
    The outfit they put him in and the fake boobs they gave him didn't help, but his wide legged walk was the kicker.
    He needs a lot of practice.

He did pass off believeably as a chick....
    Well MORE as a performing drag queen IMO.
    But is it me but Cree sounds MORE like its SUPPOSED to be a CHICK'S NAME right? Some names can go both ways but Cree leans MORE towards a girls name.

What was he thinking with those huge boobs last night?

I said he looked a bit too happy to have his own set in my recap last week

He seems much nicer than I thought he would be based on the beginning of the show. After reading his bio, it makes sense how nice he was to Dave/Winona. The boobs were over the top, but I like his sense of humor and kindness.

I agree.
    He was very sweet to David, which I didn't really expect from him.

+ Reply to Thread