+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2/2 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Finale Discussion

Re: 2/2 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Finale Discussion

Really happy for Michelle. I was sad for Nick. I wanted it to be him with her. Elise has issues. She calls herself chefdiva on twitter.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

Re: 2/2 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Finale Discussion

I was going to be happy with whoever won this season of the final three. Was happy of the two they chose however Michele won.

What was nice was that most of the chefs, while disappointed they didn't win, were still good sports and congratulated the winner. They will do well long term and have a better chance at getting hired because of this.

Elise as someone said is a piece of work. She wasn't a team player and it showed. Her bitterness was very palpable and one that screams bad for anyone who hires her. She needs to get a huge wake up call and realizes that in the end - this is a very public resume. Yes, all need to tone down their language and behavior at times, but Elise in particular took it an extra step. So many people ruin their careers on these shows, especially with these bad behaviors.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12