+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By waywyrd
  • 1 Post By sunnydayz
  • 1 Post By tinderbox
  • 1 Post By agamergirl

Thread: 1/26 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Show Discussion

1/26 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Show Discussion

Families Come to Hell - Families of the four remaining chefs visit; chefs must base a dish on a secret ingredient hidden in a gift chosen by them; the family members anonymously vote on the dishes; a dinner service and an elimination.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: 1/26 Hell's Kitchen All-Stars Show Discussion

Not surprised Millie got booted fourth...his attitude of late really put me off.

Here's hoping Nick or Michelle win, not a fan of Ben. At all.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fanatic

Iím also not a fan of Ben. I guess Iím pulling for Michelle, as I was so annoyed when I fell for the fake-out that they were sending Michelle home.
    Punkin likes this.

I'm pulling for Michelle but I think Nick would do a great job, too. There's just something about Ben that turns me off.

I honestly think Ramsay wants to choose Michelle (due to her palette and culinary talents) but her being somewhat scattered, while in the kitchen, during service gives him pause. He might be thinking she needs more time to mature. She is young.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Not surprised Millie got booted fourth...his attitude of late really put me off.

Here's hoping Nick or Michelle win, not a fan of Ben. At all.
    It's about time! I've been sick of them featuring him so much. Got to where I would put it on mute. So glad he's gone. Should have been gone sooner. And Van should not have been let go when he was, either. This show is a joke, for the most part, on talent. However, they did right with Christina. I just don't know why they have to have so much drama. I watch Top Chef for a real competition.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    It's about time! I've been sick of them featuring him so much. Got to where I would put it on mute. So glad he's gone. Should have been gone sooner. And Van should not have been let go when he was, either. This show is a joke, for the most part, on talent. However, they did right with Christina. I just don't know why they have to have so much drama. I watch Top Chef for a real competition.
    These shows are like night and day, in many respects. The biggest difference is that the TC cast members are CHEFS and many of them have already proven themselves in the culinary world. The HK cast members are COOKS, in many cases. They're still struggling to prove themselves.

That said, both shows are competition shows and I enjoy them. Ramsay belittles the heck out of his cast which is his schtick....like it or not....it works.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    These shows are like night and day, in many respects. The biggest difference is that the TC cast members are CHEFS and many of them have already proven themselves in the culinary world. The HK cast members are COOKS, in many cases. They're still struggling to prove themselves.

That said, both shows are competition shows and I enjoy them. Ramsay belittles the heck out of his cast which is his schtick....like it or not....it works.
    I love what Ramsay does. Was just thinking about what goes on with the cast. They kept Elise on there for way too long. Yes, she can cook but she was not a team player and her attitude weighed down the team.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

+ Reply to Thread