+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cootie
  • 1 Post By Cornholio
  • 2 Post By agamergirl

Thread: 9/23 Hell's Kitchen 16 PREMIERE

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

9/23 Hell's Kitchen 16 PREMIERE

Will anyone get thrown out on the first episode?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/23 Hell's Kitchen 16 PREMIERE

I finally remembered to watch so I can try and pick a pool team before I leave on a trip. But I missed the first 15 minutes. Oh well! I like this crazy show. So far the women are getting the competent edit. I may pick someone who they don't feature at all?? The blue team failed big time and just got kicked out. Two guys are up for nomination. Oooh boy, Matt is a piece of work. I hope he goes.
    Cornholio likes this.

Pat and Matt up for nomination to go. Oh my, Gordon really hated the risotto. Pat goes.

Just watched... it's so hard to tell from episode one how they will all turn out to pick the pool team! I was surprised Gordon kept Matt as his performance and attitude seemed worse than Pat's. But from the first night it looks like this season belongs to the red team for sure, Cootie!
    Cootie likes this.

One of my pet peeves is the single mom thing. Why are they singled out to be better than the rest? One woman said of another: "She gets it. We do whatever we can to survive." Well, honey, that's all of us. Now, though Pat did a sorry risotto and sabotaged Paulie's, I think Matt should have gone first. He was the one that had the raw fish. I think he was kept for the drama. Was anyone else disappointed with the intro this time? It was not nearly as good as previous years.
    waywyrd and Badseed like this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

It seems like last season the women really took the first service and then fell apart. From previews, that may happen again. Didn't someone use the cliche - "It's not how you start, but how you finish"?

Hey, there is a new menu item - veal. whoopie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread