+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 6/12 Show Discussion Episode 13 **Spoilers**

Re: 6/12 Show Discussion Episode 13 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Scott is a prime example of a person who tries too hard and fails in the process.
    Scott has a good heart, but he's basically setting himself up to shoulder the blame for everyone's mistakes.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

He didn't want to shoulder the blame for Anton's under cooked chicken. He kept saying - I cut the chicken, I didn't notice. While I don't care for Kashia, Scott seems to have more stress issues than she does.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Scott doesn't have a chance of winning but he's easy on the eyes and he doesn't raise my blood pressure watching him.

I suppose Anton will be back for the final service. Since he actually won the competition I wonder if he'll try to take over that service.

Like other comp shows, do they bring back ousted contestants to help with the last challenge? If so, then, yuck, we will probably see him. HAHA...I wonder if he'll run forward and grab the trophy or whatever the winner holds and then reaches his arms to the sky in jubilation. But, you are right, he has already won, so why even bother with a finale appearance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Like other comp shows, do they bring back ousted contestants to help with the last challenge? If so, then, yuck, we will probably see him. HAHA...I wonder if he'll run forward and grab the trophy or whatever the winner holds and then reaches his arms to the sky in jubilation. But, you are right, he has already won, so why even bother with a finale appearance.
    Yeah, the top ten finishers return "help," and there's typically no shortage of bitterness. It's like "Survivor" in that regard, they have no obligation to be rational or helpful, and a spiteful loser can really screw you over.
    Arielflies likes this.

I didn't care for Anton and am glad at Gordon's decision BUT I was a little let down by the Andi-Anton showdown. Expected more from the teasers, I guess. Maybe they left some out. Eh, his voiceovers or whatever showed his true beliefs enough. I'll be moving down to near Riverside in the upcoming months, I would go to a restaurant Rochelle was involved with, though didn't they say she's currently a caterer? I do agree her hair could be better done/covered so as not to worry about it getting into the food...
    beesknees likes this.

Yes, she is a caterer and hadn't to the point of filming worked in a restaurant kitchen before.
    wannasee likes this.

Someone else originally mentioned this but they had a theory that Rochelle would not win HK's due to her lack of experience but Chef Ramsay would offer/agree to pay for culinary school for her should she make it to the final 2. Thoughts? Opinions? I could see that happening. Ramsay did that in the past for a former contestant? I think someone mentioned that.
    Brooks likes this.

I don't remember a post proposing that, but I don't think she needs culinary school...what she needs is a leader's confidence. I'm hoping he hires her as a sous chef, or recommends her for that position in a high end restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234