+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 6/12 Show Discussion Episode 13 **Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 6/12 Show Discussion Episode 13 **Spoilers**

THAT makes my day! We're recording it because we're going out tonight. Can't wait to watch it later.

Anton goes up against Scott as the losing team's picks and Anton is tossed. His exit comments were as pompous as anything he has said, that he was the best and therefore the winner, and that one day he'll have a restaurant next door to a GR restaurant.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Which will have no customers . . .
    prhoshay, waywyrd, Brooks and 1 others like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Which will have no customers . . .
    This forum needs a "like" button, because I read your comment and wanted to hit a like button! Great comeback, and oh so true!
    AZChristian likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The "like button" is in the lower right corner of the post box, above the "reply/reply with quote" area.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I haven't watched yet, but I couldn't resist reading the spoiler. Yay! Rochelle! C'mon girl, you can push through to the end.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I haven't watched yet, but I couldn't resist reading the spoiler. Yay! Rochelle! C'mon girl, you can push through to the end.
    Very little has been said, meh, not sure if he or his brother date anyone for long.

She is great though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh, there is an outside spoiler about Rochelle...do tell. I meant I couldn't resist reading the thread before seeing the show.

More Rochelle love...Chef asked her if she had ever cooked in a professional kitchen and she replied this is her first. He had a small smile on his face and said it seemed as though she had been cooking in one for 6 months (or close to what he said) In other words, Kudos, Rochelle. Also lazy Gabriel has decided she is his competition and she needs to go down.

The editing was all in Rochelle's favor tonight including an announcer snide remark while Melanie was celebrating herself for pulling out a super service for the Blue Team.

Of course, a terrific edit probably forcasts her fall from grace. I hope it doesn't happen, but...
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-13-2014 at 03:08 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    OK, finally had the altercation. In his confessional Anton is saying he's not going to let a little woman get the better of him, he's going to take her down. Yeah, right.
    Now Anton doesn't have to worry about letting a little woman (or any woman) get the better of him because he got the boot. So much for taking Andi down. Now Anton can go back to his night job washing dishes at whatever greasy spoon he'll be working at. Oh, what? My bad. According to Anton he'll be running his own restaurant right next to a Gordon Ramsay establishment. I stand correted.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    More Rochelle love...Chef asked her if she had ever cooked in a professional kitchen and she replied this is her first. He had a small smile on his face and said it seemed as though she had been cooking in one for 6 months (or close to what he said)
    He said she cooks as though she has been working in a professional restaurant kitchen for five years. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who totally adores Rochelle, she's the one I'm rooting for the most. Between watching her have another great service, be the best performer in the blind taste test, watching Andi destroy Anton and then seeing him be eliminated, I think this has been my favorite episode this season.
    Brooks, Hyper, Arielflies and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast