+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 6/5 Show Discussion Episode 12 **Spoilers**

Re: 6/5 Show Discussion Episode 12 **Spoilers**

Andi spoke (screamed) more words in the preview than she's probably said the entire time she's been on the program.
    tinderbox and beesknees like this.

Rochelle, you scared me, but then you came through like a champ during service. YAY Richard went home, although it should have been Gabriel. Jason was put to the test during nomination, but he also came through like a champ. Oh, Melanie is going to cause DRAMA in the Blue Team. She thinks they are there for her delight, but I think Jason and, hopefully, Rochelle take charge. (Personally, I'm glad it is Melanie and not Keshia or Joy.)

They didn't show the Anton/Melanie flirtation (he mentioned his girlfriend back home at one point when there was too much garlic) but they did show that she was pushing a rivalry.

ETA: I figured out Melanie's strategy for changing teams. She sees herself and Anton as the final two and wants to be in position to make that happen by being on the opposite team.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-06-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Andi spoke (screamed) more words in the preview than she's probably said the entire time she's been on the program.
    This. I miss the original sous chefs Scott and Maryanne, they were even scarier than Chef Ramsey.

Are they sous chefs or expediters? I see them more in the light of kitchen supervisors, but this is my first season so I don't have a history of observation with this show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    LOL! So true too

Ariel - Andi's job description on HK is a sous chef
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12