+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HK Season 12 - News & Speculation

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

HK Season 12 - News & Speculation

New season starts next week...

I still haven't found anything regarding the cast. But once they're revealed, I'll get threads up.
    ness, Brooks, AZChristian and 1 others like this.

Re: HK Season 12 - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    New season starts next week...

I still haven't found anything regarding the cast. But once they're revealed, I'll get threads up.
    THANKS, Johnny!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I can't believe this show is still on. I wish it wasn't so I wouldn't waste my time on it. It's such a train wreck of a show, but I can't stop watching.
    waywyrd likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I used to really like Hell's Kitchen but I stopped watching several seasons back and I don't know if I'll watch this season. It got to be too much phony drama and not enough about finding talented cooks. I like Masterchef or Worst Cooks in America better than Hell's Kitchen. Like Kip said, I'm surprised HK hasn't been cancelled already.

This show is on my list for when absolutely nothing else is on. The show is so predictable, and I am sick and tired of the sudden cut of the scene, commercial, long retelling of story editing. It happens EVERY commercial break and is VERY annoying.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I used to really like Hell's Kitchen but I stopped watching several seasons back and I don't know if I'll watch this season. It got to be too much phony drama and not enough about finding talented cooks. I like Masterchef or Worst Cooks in America better than Hell's Kitchen. Like Kip said, I'm surprised HK hasn't been cancelled already.
    I've even abandoned Master Chef. Last season of MC did me in. I ended up removing all Season Passes for Gordon Ramsey shows from my TiVo.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

The cast is revealed, but not on the site yet. I'm waiting for that.

Looks like Jason, the big bearded guy from a couple seasons ago who had to leave in the first episode due to illness, is getting a second chance.

THE worst of the cooking shows for me. I am so done with it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm gonna give it until the premiere night before I create the cast threads, regardless of whether the official HK site finally puts them up or not.

If not, I won't have much of a source I can link to, other than a facebook post and a slideshow on a rival site. So what to do
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Johnny!! Thanks so much for the updates...and coming updates...very much appreciated! I'm hangin' in and will watch again this season, what can I say...I like the show, and it's always good for a laugh.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast