+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

5/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

For the five of us still watching....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm one of the five - though at times I'm not sure why I'm still watching.

There was a new episode on last night too - 9pm on Mon. I wonder if Fox is trying to speed the season along to the conclusion. In last night's episode, each team had to come up with their own menus that they then prepared and served at dinner service. Both teams started off well, but the women sustained their good service and the men fell apart. The men's team lost another member (sorry, I don't remember any of the men's names), leaving the men with 3 and the women with 5. Ramsey told the women to decide which of them should go to the men's team to lead them out of their funk. All the women wanted to go, so they put their names in a pot and drew one at random. I think Cindy was selected. Ramsey wasn't happy that they had made the decision by chance, and that's where the episode ended, leaving us to wonder if that decision would stand. (It looked from the previews like it did.)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Barret, Ray, and Michael left in that order.

It was nice to finally see a double-firing. He kept threatening it, but I was seriously believing he'd never make good on it.

I am still watching! I thought JaNel had it in the bag, but now it looks like the boy with the earrings and flat mohawk is owning the win.

I hope Nedra sticks around as I do find her really amusing. Her best quote this week: "You can teach a monkey to TIE a shoe. But you can't teach a monkey to MAKE a shoe... you know what I'm saying?"

I'm still watching and don't think I'll ever stop. The ladies are just killing it, it seems the only thing that takes them down is small mistakes that pile up. Zach shouldn't win this, he's become such a jerk overtime and someone who's willing to happily sabotage someone else in the kitchen to make himself look good should not be rewarded. Jon's looking like the sleeper who'll suddenly sweep up and take it, but I'm still positive that one of the women will win this season. I'm rooting for Cyndi, Mary and especially Ja'Nel, I just hope next week won't be her downfall.

"You can teach a monkey to TIE a shoe. But you can't teach a monkey to MAKE a shoe... you know what I'm saying?"
    Soooooo funny! I also loved her eating cookies in bed.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

So I'm getting that Nedra is more liked now?
    Cornholio likes this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Well, my friend's brother was booted finally, so I'll say now that it was Michael. I did think he he would go a bit further though, and I really do think Zach should have been booted off this last episode, not Michael, but Zach's time is coming soon enough. He just provides more drama, much like Nedra, so he's still around.

I think they're setting up Ja'nel for a fall, what with the narrator caling her the "prized student." They pull that sort of misdirection every year, make one person look really good right up to the finale when the ystumble and lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast