+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 3/12 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/12 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Who was the blond last season who kinda screamed all her confessionals? 'Cause there are like three who seem to talk that same way. And only 1-2 of them are women. Gah!

Kinda wish Waqcky Zachy had been named the winner for singlehandedly remaining in the kitchen. But I guess that was because Gordon said they WOULD complete dinner service. lol

Did Zach wash his hands after being sick?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Did anybody see that new Hell's Kitchen meme?

I won't post it here but it's a picture of an angry Gordon Ramsay with the caption "Why did the chicken cross the road? Because you didn't f**king cook it!" Did he actually say this? It's pretty funny either way.
    Ellen, jadewarlock and Photobabe like this.

am I the only one who watched last night's episode? there is no thread for it. I don't like Nedra very much as a personality but as a chef she seems to know her stuff. I am guessing she got that big on lots of good food rather than lots of McDonald's.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I watched it. Can't think of much to say about it except the yacht was pretty cool! The diners must have been pretty happy when all the "chefs" got thrown out of the kitchen and real cooks finished the service (at least I guess they finally got fed).
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I watched it, too. Can't believe he kept Danielle.

I can't either other than the fact that she'll be more drama than Christian who he did get rid of. Same with the boy who flung them all over the wall. I predict more meltdowns and "you don't even know where I am from"s

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Did anybody see that new Hell's Kitchen meme?

I won't post it here but it's a picture of an angry Gordon Ramsay with the caption "Why did the chicken cross the road? Because you didn't f**king cook it!" Did he actually say this? It's pretty funny either way.
    I've never heard it; however, I can SO hear Ramsay say that. Maybe he'll read it and actually use it in the show.

FORT Fan

I watched too and I continue to be astonished at how people who are supposed "chefs" in the real world can't make the relatively simple dishes being asked of them for the restaurant's service.

Are we being lied to and these are NOT real chefs but idiots they took off the street to make for more drama in the kitchen?

What real chef does not taste the dish before handing it to the head chef/Ramsey?

And what real chef puts raw wine into a dish and doesn't cook/reduce it?

I can barely boil water but even I can do the things these simpletons seem unable to do.

FORT Fan

BTW does anyone know why the fishhead stew supposedly tasted so bad? It's just another part of the fish and the dish is made and eaten in many cultures around the world who believe in not wasting any parts of animals that can be eaten.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast