+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By spockwhat
  • 1 Post By CookieJ

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Tonight: a UFC fighter and a former boxer dare to eat at Hell's Kitchen. Brave men.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 6/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Everyone watching the Olympic trials tonight? Sad to see Roshni go, I thought there were worse on the Blue team.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have to agree that there were worse on the team. I can't believe I'm still watching this trainwreck LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

That totally sucked Roshni went... but as she even said, she kept out of the drama, a perfect reason for the producers to kick her butt to the curb.

Royce and Patrick really need to go. Really, Guy and Roshni should still be there and those two buffoons should be long gone.

It'd be nice if we could just cut this to the top players... for the women, Christina and Dana, and for the men, Brian and well, I'm not sure.
    Kip and MICHEY like this.

I'm watching, but I have to wonder if any of these folks have watched the show? Surely they have, than they just go all stupid when they get on camera. Was glad to see the women get it together and do teamwork vs the cattiness that was going on the last few weeks. I'm sure that will change though.

I always wonder what some of these contestants are thinking when they are behaving like such brats. There will only be one winner so the best the rest of them can hope for is that someone sees them on the show and recognizes whatever "talent" they have and possibly hires them to work in their restaurant. I can't think of too many of the current contestants that I would let near my home kitchen, much less a restaurant. They can't get along with their fellow workers, they are obnoxious, loud, and in some cases, (coughTiffanycough), unsanitary, and most of them can't handle the pressures that go hand in hand with cooking, or even cook very well for that matter. Why would anyone hire these idiots after seeing them on this show?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

This show has changed over the years... the first few seasons I saw some actual talent and I was rooting for people that seemed serious. The last few seasons the contestants swear as much as Ramsey, they seem to have no professional ethics or honor, and it's obvious they only want to be on TV. I think a lot of them are cooks, but none of them are chefs. Frankly, the only one I see this season with any shot at actually being a decent chef/leader is Patrick. This might be my last season, and that sorta bums me out 'cause it used to be a decent show!
    Lil Bit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    That totally sucked Roshni went... but as she even said, she kept out of the drama, a perfect reason for the producers to kick her butt to the curb.

Royce and Patrick really need to go. Really, Guy and Roshni should still be there and those two buffoons should be long gone.

It'd be nice if we could just cut this to the top players... for the women, Christina and Dana, and for the men, Brian and well, I'm not sure.
    I completely agree. How dare she agree to be on a reality show and not stir drama?! I too think she would have lasted had she thrown a couple temper tantrums. And why, WHY do tend continue to put up folks who did well during the service? I know they've seen at least a season of the show. Chef almost always scoffs when they exclude the people he yelled out during dinner service.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread