+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 6/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

WTF???? How in God's name did Ramsey let Guy go, when Clemenza not only started the scallops before anyone was seated, but he also made 11 extra pieces of swordfish???? I'm sorry, but I would NOT want Clemenza cooking my food!!!! He is always coughing and sweating. I'd be afraid something from his body would end up on my plate.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    ... Clemenza ... he also made 11 extra pieces of swordfish????
    BUTTTT...Royce told him to make 16 plus 1! I have NO idea what that discussion was about. I guess Royce counted up how many to cook and told Clem. Unsure why he kept saying 16 + 1, 16 + 1, instead of just saying 17. and then Clem saying he cooked up 18.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    BUTTTT...Royce told him to make 16 plus 1! I have NO idea what that discussion was about. I guess Royce counted up how many to cook and told Clem. Unsure why he kept saying 16 + 1, 16 + 1, instead of just saying 17. and then Clem saying he cooked up 18.
    I wasn't getting the whole 16 + 1 thing either. I was like just say 17 please! How did Guy end up next to Clamenza anyways? Wasn't there someone worse that Guy who could have gone up?

I was so totally turned off, seeing Tiffany (2 toned hair) picking her nose back at the dorm, after the win.
    Doubt I can ever get past that. It's hard enough to stomach watching how they touch all the cooked food, with all their sweat......when did it become ok for for food handlers to not wear hair nets or something....many need sweatbands also.
    Jeeeeze, makes me feel like I've eaten sweat in restaurants............gotta stop thinking about that or I'll never eat out again.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I wasn't getting the whole 16 + 1 thing either. I was like just say 17 please! How did Guy end up next to Clamenza anyways? Wasn't there someone worse that Guy who could have gone up?
    Royce! That's who. Did you see the rag he was wiping plates with? blerg.

Perhaps Royce can only count to sixteen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12