+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 6/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 6/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kind of fun to see two of the top three "mean girls" go sour on each other. Karma is not always your friend.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

They put such trashy people on this show. Is Gordon Ramsey really going to allow one of these people represent one of his restaurants? I just can't imagine!
    Shoepie and mesachick like this.

I'm hoping to go to the Gordon Ramsey Steak restaurant in Las Vegas for my birthday. I hope to order Beef Wellington. I hope they figure out how to make one by December.
    waywyrd, pfeifferdcat and wannasee like this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm hoping to go to the Gordon Ramsey Steak restaurant in Las Vegas for my birthday. I hope to order Beef Wellington. I hope they figure out how to make one by December.
    LOL. If they haven't figured it out by then, call the waiter over and do your best Gordon Ramsey impression.
    YorkieMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    LOL. If they haven't figured it out by then, call the waiter over and do your best Gordon Ramsey impression.
    Look at this you stupid . It's rawwwwwr! Now off!

Yep, getting all set!
    YorkieMom likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    They put such trashy people on this show. Is Gordon Ramsey really going to allow one of these people represent one of his restaurants? I just can't imagine!
    Never! This show has no credibility because of this and so much else!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I didn't even know that it was on. I thought it was going to be continued next week. Oh well, guess I didn't miss much since they all suck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    I watched it, but am sor bored, I hardly remember the second half. However, it ended with..."to be continued". So, there wasn't an elimination.
    followed by "the most shocking elimination yet" ????
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Gaaah! All this "To be continued." I felt totally cheated watching the episodes back to back on Hulu. Lol'd at Tiffany spreading the hate against her team when they didn't even say anything. Nice to have a brief change in the menu for Monday's epi...but I think I'd be leery of HK Mexican night. Mildly interested in the "sabotage" incident next week, so I guess I'll watch, again, though. ;-)

I'm very tired of this blatenly scripted show....except my DH loves it so there I am...watching the same ol', same ol'...........I particularly enjoyed watching the pathetic reciting of lines from the so-called Event Planner.......yes, she said her lines but who the heck thought she was in charge of anything??!!!
    Just doesn't make sense that these contestants NEVER can cook scallops, beef wellington or risotto.....that they're all horrible cooks until the latter part of the show, etc.
    I often wonder if some of the chefs get a bonus ($) at times for allowing themselves to make a huge mistake, just for drama....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12