+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 6/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 6/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I wonder if different episodes air in different locations? The episode i saw had Roshni being put on the mens (blue) team and Don going home.
    OOPS.. you are correct. she went to the men's team. sorry. [moderator - is there a way to delete my incorrect post?]

So, Roshni's still there, huh?

Damn. Don must've REALLY messed up!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    So, Roshni's still there, huh?

Damn. Don must've REALLY messed up!
    Don messed up one sirloin that we saw (whereas Brian messed up about 20 pieces of cod). Don did well on the Wellingtons - loved the narrator referring to Don as a Wellington savant.
    wannasee likes this.

I don't understand why Don went home. He didn't mess up as bad as half of the other bozos in that kitchen.

How can any of these folks be classified as a cook, and hold down jobs in a restaurant, when they don't even know that food is "raaaaaw"! These morons can't tell whether fish, scallops, beef, etc... are cooked or not. Unbelievable.

I do enjoy watching Chef Ramsey blow a gasket when they try to serve up this crap . "It's raaaaaw!" *slams the dish down on the counter or into the trash*.

FORT Fanatic

the contestants seem to keep saying that either themselves or someone else "needs to keep focused". ?? it's not like they are watching tv, listening to their ipods, yapping on the phone, yet somehow are they distracted while standing there watching the fish burn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12