+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 6/4 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/4 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I never get tired of hearing Chef Ramsey yell about the "raaaaaw" food these idiots try to serve . Where do they dig up the people to be on this show anyway?

That heavy set guy coughing up a lung was making me ill! Could you imagine having that cooking your food for you? Ick.

I bet he does go out on medical before long.
    cablejockey likes this.

Tavon is an executive chef at Pizza Hut or something.

No stand out favourites yet. I can never believe how many chefs are smokers. My favourite episode is the taste challenge. I think that overweight male is terribly unhealthy looking (for 41) Sometimes I wonder if these guys are cast just for good TV.
    cablejockey likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Completely underimpressed so far. No one really stands out. Tavon was terrible. Clem coughing up a lung made me really worried what he does while he cooks. Ewww. I am a big germ-a-phobe and can't stand when someone is sick.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

What would really make Ramsay's 10th season "special"? Having some contestants that can actually cook, instead of this business-as-usual herd of clowns. When he gave a couple of them the thumbs-up on scallops in signature dishes, I naively thought this might be the first season without a weekly Scallopgate. This schtick is sooo tired. I'm disappointed, because I thought after the last couple of dismal seasons, they would switch it up a bit. I might just skip this and only watch Masterchef this year.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    What would really make Ramsay's 10th season "special"? Having some contestants that can actually cook, instead of this business-as-usual herd of clowns. When he gave a couple of them the thumbs-up on scallops in signature dishes, I naively thought this might be the first season without a weekly Scallopgate. This schtick is sooo tired. I'm disappointed, because I thought after the last couple of dismal seasons, they would switch it up a bit. I might just skip this and only watch Masterchef this year.
    I was flipping back and forth, its also recored. I might skip it if its the same old same old
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Clemenza?? Was that his name, was so gross. Did you hear how he mentioned Ramsey doesn't like overweight people or something to that effect? I expected Gordon to spit out more food but it looks like he liked quite a few singnature dishes this time around. My husband couldn't understand why Tavon was looking so greasy in his confessionals. Ha ha ha

Oh, boy.

First off, I've got to wonder just WHY Ramsay didn't call the paramedics RIGHT THEN when Clemenza started hacking in the sig dish challenge and have him checked out and medically cleared to continue. I CERTAINLY would have. THEN I probably would've booted him off, anyway, just due to the fact that I wouldn't've wanted to risk having a chef in my kitchen that might possibly get to coughing and hacking like that, again, during a service.

Nasty. Just, NASTY.

Secondly, seriously . . . Tayvon? Executive Chef? WHERE? I am nowhere NEAR a "Chef", and I cannot BELIEVE what he did to those scallops (among other things). Oh. My. God. I'm getting a mental picture right NOW of millions of scallops rising up out of the ocean, hunting him down, and killing him like a worthless hound for what he did to their brothers and sisters.

Third . . . Roshni. What planet did this woman come from? Has she never seen Hell's Kitchen? Wasn't she the first one to get booted out of the kitchen? Ramsay got THAT one right, right when and where the felonies were committed, at least.

Fourth . . . Royce. Same question as for Roshni: What planet has he been hangin' out on? Or does he have his nose so far in the air thinking he's a world beater that the blood has rushed to the back of his brain and rendered him dizzy?

Fifth . . . Kimmie. Red-headed ball-buster alert!

Sixth . . . Is it just me, or is this the largest number of "Chefs" that've been kicked out of the kitchen on opening night?

Just sayin' and just askin'.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If I were an aspiring chef and was selected to be a contestant on this show I would immediately change career paths.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if these guys are cast just for good TV.
    Gee, ya think?!
    Dogg likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    What would really make Ramsay's 10th season "special"?
    I say the take some pages out of Survivor's book. Fans vs Favorites or Heroes vs Villains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast