+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 9/19 Finale Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

9/19 Finale Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

It's the finale once again. Please keep all talk in this thread until midnight, EST. Thanks, and enjoy the drama!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

Re: 9/19 Finale Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

so who are the finalist

FORT Newbie

hope it is not Elise

FORT Fan

drat - I flipped over to DWTS

the final 2 are Will and Paul - have no clue who the finalist it

and when I flipped back Chef Ramsy was talking to Elise you overheard him complimenting her, but said "if only you werent such a B**ch"

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3 View Post
    drat - I flipped over to DWTS

the final 2 are Will and Paul - have no clue who the finalist it

and when I flipped back Chef Ramsy was talking to Elise you overheard him complimenting her, but said "if only you werent such a B**ch"
    lol...I'm flipping between the two...but at least I know that Paul wins. Did not matter to me whether Will or Paul, as long as Elise did not even get runnerup I was fine!

FORT Newbie

thanks for the info

Finishes for the final four were in order of fourth to first, Tommy, Elise, Will and Paul.

Do not know about Tommy but Elise was allowed to keep her jacket (!) after the final dinner service. Yes, I can say that she could be seen as possibly winning that right, but after crying that once again her dish didn't win the challenge, and bossing people around in Paul's kitchen, I didn't feel like it was quite justified.

Will played a smart move in the final pick IMHO - having Paul deal with Carrie AND Elise, but unfortunately Krupa proved to be his undoing in this. That said, I have a huge respect for him because - aside from his (and to a point Paul's) foul mouths after the results were made (and mind you, not in a negative way... even if foul mouth =/= politeness), both congratulated each other and wished them the best. Will said if he was going to lose to someone he was glad that he lost to Paul, and Paul said that he had to beat the best to win. So, yeah... my case not fond of the verbage, but very glad that both were good sports to each other.

Out of those who were in the final four, the best two were chosen and both could possibly work at BLT. DOn't know how this will translate long term but at least proved their worth. Anyone with Elise it'd been no contest - here it was.

Aw, I wanted Will to win. I can't believe I spoiled myself. Oh well. I just came in to the forum to comment on a Kmart commercial and couldn't help reading this thread. Gordon is such a ho, by the way. I guess he needs money!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I saw that he was hawking his cookware at Kmart, burntbrat. Good grief.

Congrats to Paul!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Finally Ramsay came to his senses and gave Elise the boot! I decided if Elise made final two, I was going to turn the channel and not watch the rest of Hell's Kitchen. That witch should have been eliminated long ago. It's scary that she came so close to being final two.

I felt so bad for Will. He's been the most consistently good cook this season but his team in the final challenge screwed him. Paul did handle adversity well, though, so he deserved the win.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch Hell's Kitchen in the future if it's always going to be like this season, with the drama mamas staying in well past when they should have been sent packing. This show has lost all integrity to me.

It's a shame because I still really like Gordon and will continue watching his other shows. I just saw a Kmart commercial recently that had him on it and it was great! :
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-20-2011 at 10:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast