+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

8/29 Show Discussion Thread

Why is Elise still on the show??? She should have been sent home right along with Elizabeth (actually, Elise should have been gone many, many weeks ago!). I can't imagine Gordon would even consider hiring Elise to work in one of his restaurants as a dishwasher, let alone let her cook there. She's not that great of a cook, she has a horrible attitude, and she antagonizes everyone she works with so she's a detriment to any professional kitchen. I feel sorry for the other contestants having to put up with her all these weeks. They ought to get a weekly bonus for not bitch slapping her after the times she puffs those lips out, rolls her eyes, and spits venom at them.

I have less and less hope for Hell's Kitchen after each season. If it's going to keep spiralling downhill into the Jerry Springer of reality cooking shows, at some point I'm going to have to say "Shut it down!" and stop watching.

Gordon is too good a chef to play babysitter to a bunch of buffoons.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

If Elise does NOT go home this coming week, you can be safely assured that it means she will probably win. She is NOT deserving, she is NOT a good cook, she BULLIED the other chefs last night into utter disaster.

I personally think Ramsay should've told the producers "I want a double elimination" and eliminated both, then had a non-elim. Jennifer really is the best of the female cooks this year (who are left - I think Krupa or Natalie could've done it if they didn't get into funks), but it will definitely go to a male this year - hopefully Will or Paul respectively.

It was fun; however, to see the bottom two on the women have to cower. I really wish that Elise was sent packing over Elizabeth though. From Ramsay's face, I think he TRULY wanted to eliminate Elise but the producers overruled him and he had to keep her.

BLT will mean "Beat Little Tushie" if Elise wins - she will be out of that restaurant faster than you can say "I win."
    nanaslbkp likes this.

I don't think Elise will win if she stays next week. I honestly think that Ramsey is keeping her around for entertainment/drama purposes. Lets be honest here for a second. If she had gone home a couple weeks ago, there would have been no drama for the show. There was no drama on the men's team after Monterray and Jonathan left. And after Carrie left there was no more drama on the women's side (with the exception of Elise.) If I was a producer, I'd string Elise along as long as I could because you know people are tuning in every week to see if she'll be sent home or not. By the way that this season has been going it's definitely going to be Will vs Paul/Jen in the finale, with Will winning.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Personally, I don't care to have manufactured drama on reality shows! There's enough suspense in watching talented competitors duke it out to see who will do the best to satifsfy me. When reality shows resort to drama mamas, that tells me that the competitors aren't all that great so then who cares who wins? It's not going to be the most talented or deserving winner. It's most likely going to be whoever can put up with the vile piece of trash the longest.

As for me, I'm tuning in every week DESPITE Elise, not because of her. Half of the time, I don't even want to look at the screen because seeing her makes me angry. I'll read a book or play with my cat while listening to the show to avoid looking at her.
    taracran and nanaslbkp like this.

I'd much rather have interesting challenges than drama, but I guess the drama is easier than actually thinking of interesting challenges for the contestants to do. The drama makes me not want to watch, especially when someone like Elise is dragged out so long after she should have left. All it leads to is people screaming at each other, which is uncomfortable and not fun to watch.

Ramsay is the new Donald Trump. Seemingly random eliminations, monster ego, & continual repetition of inane catchphrases. HK was never a great show & this season might actually be worse than the last Apprentice season.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I complete forgot this was on. Can someone tell me who was eliminated please?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm calling Will for the win.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I complete forgot this was on. Can someone tell me who was eliminated please?
    Elizabeth was eliminated.

I'm glad you could remember shyra. I even watched and I couldn't remember. Goes to show you how much of an effect this show has anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast