+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread

7/26 Show Discussion Thread

Wow. Did nobody care enough to start threads for this week? That's kind of sad. However, given what we discussed about how the show has declined, I can also kind of understand.

I haven't watched Monday's show yet, so I can't comment. However, I was really ticked off that Monterrey and Elise didn't get eliminated last night. Arguing with the chef? Seriously??? Oh my goodness, they should have been thrown out of the kitchen. Like somebody said last week, Ramsay must be keeping Elise around for the drama, because how in the world would he consider making her head chef of anything?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Re: 7/26 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Wow. Did nobody care enough to start threads for this week? That's kind of sad. However, given what we discussed about how the show has declined, I can also kind of understand.

I haven't watched Monday's show yet, so I can't comment. However, I was really ticked off that Monterrey and Elise didn't get eliminated last night. Arguing with the chef? Seriously??? Oh my goodness, they should have been thrown out of the kitchen. Like somebody said last week, Ramsay must be keeping Elise around for the drama, because how in the world would he consider making her head chef of anything?
    I think it is starting to lose its charm a bit....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

With MasterChef on, I'm pretty sure this has long lost its charm.
    Revenge is ice cream.

We're watching it because a) there's really nothing else on at that time that interests us and b) we like to yell at Elise ;-)

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We're watching it because a) there's really nothing else on at that time that interests us and b) we like to yell at Elise ;-)
    Told hubby that if she lasts beyond next week, he needs to keep my .38 hidden so I don't shoot the TV set. What an obnoxious human being.

aye, i still watch... regardless how repetitive the show is it doesn't matter it still makes me laugh

the best part of the episode was sous chef andy smacking down elise (i didn't even know she had vocal chords)

i watch the fakest crap shows on trutv, so the staged stuff on hells kitchen don't bother me

i love always getting 2 seasons per summer... good times

Worst part is I have actually met plenty of people just like Elise. Obnoxiously smug, incredibly rude, thinking their poopoo don't stink and everyone should bow down to them. Same with Monterray, the type who thinks the can do no wrong and get confrontational when they do something wrong.

I was big-time disappointed in Andi being so weak when dealing with nasty Elise. At least I can always count on Scott to tear down a mouthy contestant, he's always a badass. So far I have Krupa, Natalie and Will pegged as the frontrunners, even if Will annoys me with his 'gangsta' attitude and gestures, he looks like such a tool.

Does anybody have any thoughts about the children's episode? Go ahead, spoil me. I may not get around to watching it. However, I loved that clip of the kid saying "Shut...it...down!"
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Does anybody have any thoughts about the children's episode? Go ahead, spoil me. I may not get around to watching it. However, I loved that clip of the kid saying "Shut...it...down!"
    the usual theatrics... I wonder how much the kids can hear.... I mean if it were my child with the language and screaming going on, I would not be there.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm halfway through the episode, and it looks like, during the Go-Kart interview scenes, she has her own name tattooed on her chest.

Narcissist much?

Phil
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast